Under Armour Confirms Spring 2015 Golf Shoe Release

These are Spieth's Under Armour Storm shoes he's been wearing

ua_shoe_instagram.jpg

I love UA clothing, I am definitely excited for these.

UA is my favorite apparel, great technology company, want to see the shoes.

I've been bugging UA about them since last april

I've been bugging UA about them since last april

Bet you are a fan favorite of theirs hehe

Bet you are a fan favorite of theirs hehe

You guys swinging by the UA booth? Give them my number. They haven't called me back and probably misplaced it.

You guys swinging by the UA booth? Give them my number. They haven't called me back and probably misplaced it.
Haven't seen them yet. Although I honestly haven't had time to look.

I wonder if they have a sign up with your picture (like at a grocery story for a person who wrote a bad check) saying if you see this guy run, don't walk, away. Then call security.

Haha to be fair I tweeted them once in April (replying to a tweet you guys sent out) and then again in December after Spieth won.

But yes, want these shoes

10 year deal. Wow that seems like a long time for a clothing sponsor. Good for him. I knew the shoes were coming out sometime this year and it's nice to see they will be here at the start of the year.

Haven't seen them yet. Although I honestly haven't had time to look.

They've got a big booth in the apparel section - about halfway between the Callaway and Adidas setups

I wonder if they have a sign up with your picture (like at a grocery story for a person who wrote a bad check) saying if you see this guy run, don't walk, away. Then call security.

They've got a big booth in the apparel section - about halfway between the Callaway and Adidas setups

Says the guy not at the show. I shall reference my post above. :alien:

Sweet! I knew it was coming, just didn't know when!

Says the guy not at the show. I shall reference my post above. :alien:

Haha. To be honest UA potentially launching their shoe line at the PGA Show was something I was really hoping for. Seems like we'll have to wait a bit longer to get actual shoe information from them

10 year deal. Wow that seems like a long time for a clothing sponsor. Good for him. I knew the shoes were coming out sometime this year and it's nice to see they will be here at the start of the year.

Wasn't Tigers initial deal with Nike around 10 years or something too? Not saying he is anywhere near Tiger level yet, but this kids only 21 and he's already a star in his own right and getting better. Good sign by UA.

I am surprised they did not come to the show with the shoes ready to go. Heck we have been talking about them for awhile now. I am sure they want to get them to market to pay for that contract.I wonder if they will go after Hunter and some of their other clothing guys.I agree with some of the other comments. Their running and basketball shoes have not been well received but they do seem to be getting better.

I am surprised they did not come to the show with the shoes ready to go. Heck we have been talking about them for awhile now. I am sure they want to get them to market to pay for that contract.I wonder if they will go after Hunter and some of their other clothing guys.I agree with some of the other comments. Their running and basketball shoes have not been well received but they do seem to be getting better.

I am surprised to.

Woodland would be another they could sign to a shoe deal

Did they have a booth at the PGA show? They had to have, right?

Did not get to that area to find out. Perhaps tomorrow.

Yup. According the the PGA Show floor map they have a big booth in the apparel area. I wonder if THP will be covering the apparel tomorrow (while today's focus on the clubs)

I spent time at the booth during the show and was told by both my UA rep and a few others that they intend releasing a limited run of 100 pairs of shoes during Masters week. Will only be available online and first 100 to place an order will get a pair. Likely to be in Limited edition Masters colors too.

Wow. Long time coming IMO. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back