Under Armour Confirms Spring 2015 Golf Shoe Release

The ones posted previously in this thread look like soccer cleats almost. Under Armour will get it right I am sure eventually but those aren't it.

Agreed. No new info yet. Hoping it's not a limited release.

3523530027922f13fafe695f71b8c98e.jpg
I'm sorry man. I'm mobile, but i can see anything there.

Edit: nevermind. I got it.

Is it me or are most of the major shoe lines just really crappy the last year or so. Puma, Adidas, TW and FootJoy releases this year were all so disappointing imo

Since you guys seem to be in the know more with golf shoes, what is wrong with these? Logo too big? Color boring? I'm asking cause you see something I'm not seeing yet. Maybe in person I'll see these things the rest are seeing. Are they cheaply made or looking?

On photo glance, they look and remind me a lot of the FJ DNA's. I would need to see them in person and try them on to see if I could deal with them, cause I hope they're IMO nothing like the DNA's.

The carbon fiber looking back though annoys me. Wearing pants, you would only see the white and maybe the UA logo. I'm pretty traditional in my shoe choices since it's easier to wear them with anything. That busy part in the back is a little much for my boring wear.

The ones posted previously in this thread look like soccer cleats almost. Under Armour will get it right I am sure eventually but those aren't it.

You I think nailed it. They remind me a TON of soccer cleats on some of the photos I see online. Soccer cleats themselves don't bother me. Soccer cleats look on a golf shoe though is just a bit off.

Is it me or are most of the major shoe lines just really crappy the last year or so. Puma, Adidas, TW and FootJoy releases this year were all so disappointing imo

Im quite the opposite. I think that Puma has put out some great lines in TitanTour and BioDrive. In fact some of their best ever. adidas Boost has potential and they have some new releases coming with that that are quite good.

Under Armour Confirms Spring 2015 Golf Shoe Release

Im quite the opposite. I think that Puma has put out some great lines in TitanTour and BioDrive. In fact some of their best ever. adidas Boost has potential and they have some new releases coming with that that are quite good.

I loved and still love the tour 360 atv. That look, to me, was the best looking shoe they've put out. Again this is all preference and I'm glad we all have all these choices available. And the DNA is probably my favorite shoe I've worn. Different strokes for different folks I guess

Edit: I know this post is more for the apparel pondering thread and didn't mean to derail this much

I kinda dig them but have a feeling I won't in person.

I agree JB. The BioFly mesh shoes I have just got from Puma are the most comfortable golf shoes ive ever worn.

Since you guys seem to be in the know more with golf shoes, what is wrong with these? Logo too big? Color boring? I'm asking cause you see something I'm not seeing yet. Maybe in person I'll see these things the rest are seeing. Are they cheaply made or looking?
These remind of the etonic gold shoes that came out 10 years ago. They look like your foot might swim in them once they get broken in, just like their running shoes. The colors are pretty benign but the style just doesn't do it for me. If they are anything like their other shoes, they will be life style more than functional

Puma has some good shoes again this year in bio drive, biofly and the titantour.

I like these UAs and agree they are more of a pants style shoe and not for shorts

Yeah these just don't do it for me. My first thought were football cleats.

Yeah like a soccer or football cleat like the new adidas ones the super light stuff. They don't look like something I would wear.

They look like striker's cleats for soccer with some softspikes thrown on for compliance.

I don't mind the styling at all!

I'll be curious to see what the final look is that comes to retail

They kind of remind me of the FJ Hyperflex...at least the ones Spieth was wearing in the twitter pic

Not a huge fan of the large inside logo. Like the detailing in the material though.

I don't mind the styling at all!

I'll be curious to see what the final look is that comes to retail

I would definitely rock those.

OptIn_StormAV_GolfShoe_Background_desktop_032415

bet jlukes is at the top of that list hehe

I am all over it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'll admit that I'm excited to see the release of these too. UA does a D good job with there lines IMO and I will definitely be checking these out upon release.

Back