Under Armour Confirms Spring 2015 Golf Shoe Release

I like their golf line currently so can't wait to see how the shoes turn out.

Love me some Under Armour, really excited about the shoes.

I spent time at the booth during the show and was told by both my UA rep and a few others that they intend releasing a limited run of 100 pairs of shoes during Masters week. Will only be available online and first 100 to place an order will get a pair. Likely to be in Limited edition Masters colors too.
I have no doubt they'll charge an arm and a leg too!

Love UAs products. Their pants, shirts, and shorts are amazing. Also I wear only Under Armour boxer briefs. Huge fan of their product line. Pumped to see these shoes!!

Tap tap taparoo

I've never really been a fan of their clothes or the shoes... Glad for Spieth, though. Seems like a good guy.

I spent time at the booth during the show and was told by both my UA rep and a few others that they intend releasing a limited run of 100 pairs of shoes during Masters week. Will only be available online and first 100 to place an order will get a pair. Likely to be in Limited edition Masters colors too.

Boy...they are taking their sweet time with these. Building excitement I guess for when Jordan hits the leaderboard again this spring. I hate them and love them for doing this to me.

Boy...they are taking their sweet time with these. Building excitement I guess for when Jordan hits the leaderboard again this spring. I hate them and love them for doing this to me.

I think it is more of an admission that the golf shoe industry is a very very hard one to break into. I'm surprised at some of the companies that have lately actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is more of an admission that the golf shoe industry is a very very hard one to break into. I'm surprised at some of the companies that have lately actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a big brand with global recognition but I hear what your saying. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

Looks like UAGolf is the twitter account to follow for all things Under Armour golf. Account was created the day they announced the Spieth signing.

Hey Under Armour.....now would be a nice time to get these shoes out to the shelves!!

#JordanWins

Hey Under Armour.....now would be a nice time to get these shoes out to the shelves!!

#JordanWins
Agreed. No new info yet. Hoping it's not a limited release.

3523530027922f13fafe695f71b8c98e.jpg

Didn't they mention that they were planning a release around the masters?

These are just not attractive shoes

These are just not attractive shoes

Maybe if we had pants weather more often than not, they'd be ok. In shorts though, not a freakin chance

Agreed. Got a prototype package a while back with tech stuff and just not for me.

You can send em my way before they hit the trash can if you like!! I'll pay for shipping!!

Maybe if we had pants weather more often than not, they'd be ok. In shorts though, not a freakin chance

This is very accurate. People choose things for many different reasons and some sure do love them some Spieth (he's from Texas ya know). My gut says UA gets the ship righted on style, because these wont move.

Agreed 100%. Based only on the ones Spieth wears, I would never wear them while wearing shorts

For their first shoe, do you give them a bit of a creativity pass since they don't know what consumers will accept? Or do they just have one chance to grab your attention like all the other shoe makers JB?

The main reason I'm looking forward to their golf shoes is because of how much I enjoy their running/cross training sneakers.

For their first shoe, do you give them a bit of a creativity pass since they don't know what consumers will accept? Or do they just have one chance to grab your attention like all the other shoe makers JB?
I'm equal opportunity shoe lover. I think as a whole UA underdelivers on quality in my opinion, and their shoe line is no different.

I know something unique/big is coming from them this year that will make waves, but it's not the shoes.

They will do fine once they hit their stride, but these are not their stride.

Since you guys seem to be in the know more with golf shoes, what is wrong with these? Logo too big? Color boring? I'm asking cause you see something I'm not seeing yet. Maybe in person I'll see these things the rest are seeing. Are they cheaply made or looking?

Back