Unfortunate news for D. Johnson right before Masters

Hate seeing this. Really thought it was his tournament this year. Would love to see him feel good enough to get out there, but would hate to see him hurt himself even more.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Of course he gets hurt. I've only picked him to win in like 4 different contests. I think my curse might be worse than the Madden curse. LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I hope he can still play although he's not my favorite, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Terrible circumstances. I can't imagine how this went down. Feel bad for him and whoever else was involved.

He should be ok, as long as he doesn't use tiger back dr.

Hopefully it's not too bad but iffy the night before is never good

Maybe it can serve as a good distraction... something to take his mind off that he's heavily favored to win...

Hate seeing this for him as I was really hoping to see if his recent streak of domination on the tour could continue with the Masters.

Sound like they are being pretty aggressive with the treatment so hopefully he is good to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

When I received the alert from the Masters App I screamed WTF in my office and one of the other branch of recruiters came running and asked me what was wrong and and I told him and he looked at me like dumbfounded, but he's not a golfer so he had no clue lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Damn shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing him the best. I know it's a huge tournament, but with back stuff, if there's any question I hope he doesn't try to gut it out and cause long-term damage.

Concur w OITW's assessment.

His trainer was on XM on the way home tonight. Said it's really not that bad he likely will be fine but they're being careful.

Hope he's okay... And I hope the media isn't making this more dramatic than it should be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hope he's okay... And I hope the media isn't making this more dramatic than it should be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The media would never...

Hopefully he isn't too banged up from the fall. DJ is built like a football player, i hope he can shrug it off.

Hopefully he isn't too banged up from the fall. DJ is built like a football player, i hope he can shrug it off.
Yeah, like a punter maybe!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah, like a punter maybe!

6'4, 190 would be the biggest punter I've ever seen....lol

Football as in fútbol? Right. He's tall and athletic, but hardly sturdy in his build.

This feels like when you are in high school; and your hoop team is about to play in a state final, and your opponents "Shaq" stubs his toe, and everyone in your town publicly states "we would prefer to beat them at full strength" while deep down everyone is skeptically giggling.

I heard a similar story once, that involved a golf club & the #1 player around Thanksgiving, I really hope this is different

My first thought was that it was really a Paulina related injury......but not the way you implied. :rockon:

6'4, 190 would be the biggest punter I've ever seen....lol

First 2 I thought of.
e95c2d29056b79ac7abc1d1e7dc060e3.jpg
990723a14d027cc6fd9fe5297596d550.jpg

This feels like when you are in high school; and your hoop team is about to play in a state final, and your opponents "Shaq" stubs his toe, and everyone in your town publicly states "we would prefer to beat them at full strength" while deep down everyone is skeptically giggling.

I hear you man, hahaha. I got to play against Shaq once when he was in high school (I wasn't anymore) and I wish that kid would've stubbed his toe. We were not at all successful in our attempt to win the floor from those kids. Back then, when the school year ended, the military dependent kids would often crash the active duty pickup games at the gym. Now they probably just focus on their phones all summer.

Sounding better, like DJ may get to go today. I'm with others who are concerned long term, but hopeful this is nothing. I'd love to see him put on the Green Jacket Sunday. He's just been so dominant lately.

Back