Unofficial THP Bourbon Trail Bash Spring 2020!

Have fun with this one boys!

This is my 1,000th post this quarter. Who knew? Next 36 hours will be busy, but I'll keep posting after that, and you don't even have to read 'em.

This is my 1,000th post this quarter. Who knew? Next 36 hours will be busy, but I'll keep posting after that, and you don't even have to read 'em.

I'm interested. with Covid the dates are a bit too far out for me but no conflicts yet. If I'm not fishing in Florida I should be able to come and play at least for a day if you are in Lex or Louisville area.

June date works the best for me. Might be able to make others work. What do you think @mielke101

Hmmm 🤔

June date works the best for me. Might be able to make others work. What do you think @mielke101

I think I could make it work??? Will cost us something big for the wives I’m sure.....

Need to start planning make up dates for this. I know @LLIB and @KY Golfer and others are gone in April for Branson.
What about:
April 10/11
May 15/16
May 22/23
June 12/13
Somewhere in Lexington/Louisville? If we can get a date/location lined out, we'll start a separate thread with the 2021 title to draw interest.
I'm good for any of these dates @Qwkz51. Let me know how I can help.

Some planning on this going on right now look for an update soon. Bourbon, golf, THP'ers, what else could you want?

I’d be interested pending the date, just across the river in Ohio

Look for a new 2021 thread in the coming days with the details. Gonna be a great time with THPers, Golf, Bourbon and Food. We will have to move somewhat fast on interest so we can get it all booked up.

Last edited:
This looks fantastic. I got real excited when I opened the thread, and then I saw the date and realized it was a year old. 😢

Will definitely be checking for the new announcements and see what dates are announced. Hopefully a hacker like myself would be welcome. Still struggling with the game , but I enjoy playing and I love bourbon. Would love the opportunity to find some good stuff not readily available in the local market.

Alan

This looks fantastic. I got real excited when I opened the thread, and then I saw the date and realized it was a year old. 😢

Will definitely be checking for the new announcements and see what dates are announced. Hopefully a hacker like myself would be welcome. Still struggling with the game , but I enjoy playing and I love bourbon. Would love the opportunity to find some good stuff not readily available in the local market.

Alan
We're all Hackers, everyone that likes golf or bourbon or golf AND bourbon are welcome! This will be for fun with nothing but a good time at stake. Hope to see ya there!

Some planning on this going on right now look for an update soon. Bourbon, golf, THP'ers, what else could you want?
It's alive!!

I'll have to keep an eye on the dates - Would love to meet more THPers in this region.

Alan
When we did the first one in 2019 before covid we had a good time. A good mix of golf and distilleries nearby. I'm sure this one will be the same. I'm already looking forward to it and hopefully the dates work out for me to come down again.

Alan
I've been to a LOT of THP events and gatherings, and I can promise you - Having a blast and being a fun person will get you a heck of a lot further than a cranky scratch player ever could hahaha!

As long as you keep pace and want to have a good time, I bet you'll love every second.

I've been to a LOT of THP events and gatherings, and I can promise you - Having a blast and being a fun person will get you a heck of a lot further than a cranky scratch player ever could hahaha!

As long as you keep pace and want to have a good time, I bet you'll love every second.

I feel kinda dirty posting in this thread while drinking rum though, not gonna lie :ROFLMAO:
That's one thing I've never gotten into along with vodka. I've started dabbling in tequila for a change of pace since my basement is full of bourbon already.

If @Hamfist picks me up, I might be persuaded.

We may still get to shoot up road signs together. It’s been a mutual lifelong goal. I think.

Back