ANNOUNCEMENT Update Complete!

Well done!

Nice to be back, I was getting the shakes from not getting my THP fix! I like the new Gif bar - very fancy

Woo! Hoo!

Icarly GIF by Paramount+

Have had the chance to read through this thread but things look really different. Anyone else having issues with loading a picture? I get the message image file is too large.

can you explain this better? I’ve tried posting a link like this

And like this and have no issue

Same, I a not able to duplicate the error.
So bizarre. I've tried it in both Firefox and Safari (desktop browsers) with same results. I tried typing up to the point where I wanted to insert the link, also tried writing the complete sentence and then going back and mouse clicking on where I wanted the link inserted - in both cases, it ends up being inserted as the first thing in the post, ahead of anything else I typed.

If I hit "enter" twice to create a new paragraph it works properly, as here:

link

hereBut if I try to insert it in the middle of a sentence like right (supposed to be here), it defaults to the beginning of the sentence. This is using the "insert link" button above the text box.

Have had the chance to read through this thread but things look really different. Anyone else having issues with loading a picture? I get the message image file is too large.
Testing on desktop to see what happens when I load a picture:

Dove.jpg

Testing on mobile to see what happens when I load a picture:

IMG_5509.jpeg

I am not seeing that, maybe try clearing your cache and cookies.
So bizarre. I've tried it in both Firefox and Safari (desktop browsers) with same results. I tried typing up to the point where I wanted to insert the link, also tried writing the complete sentence and then going back and mouse clicking on where I wanted the link inserted - in both cases, it ends up being inserted as the first thing in the post, ahead of anything else I typed.

If I hit "enter" twice to create a new paragraph it works properly, as here:

link

hereBut if I try to insert it in the middle of a sentence like right (supposed to be here), it defaults to the beginning of the sentence. This is using the "insert link" button above the text box.
Hmm, that is very strange, I did mine from Safari desktop as well. I am trying this link from Safari on my tablet now.

And trying it this way too.

So did this update resolve/turf the Tapatalk pop ups/integration?

I feel like this top bar at the top on iPhone used to match the theme you chose. So with dark theme I’m 99% sure it was also black. Am I wrong?
IMG_5750.jpeg

For example I have Giphy set to a dark theme and the bar at the top of safari is dark.
IMG_5752.jpeg

View attachment IMG_5726.mov

Really love how quickly images are loading btw. Oh nice!!!!! Uploading video directly is soooooo much better too!! Will be incredible for the live thread.

@GolferGal I was just searching for the Cobra putter thread and didn’t get many results, or at least the normal results. Is that a function of indexing that will get better over time?

Actually, everything is running so much smoother. Great update.

Also, I am still having a bit of trouble uploading videos. Is there a particular video format I should be using?

So did this update resolve/turf the Tapatalk pop ups/integration?
Not yet, we have not removed Tapatalk, once we do that will remove that popup.
I feel like this top bar at the top on iPhone used to match the theme you chose. So with dark theme I’m 99% sure it was also black. Am I wrong?
View attachment 9206899

For example I have Giphy set to a dark theme and the bar at the top of safari is dark.
View attachment 9206900

View attachment 9206901

Really love how quickly images are loading btw. Oh nice!!!!! Uploading video directly is soooooo much better too!! Will be incredible for the live thread.
No, it was always like that.
Also, I am still having a bit of trouble uploading videos. Is there a particular video format I should be using?
I believe mp4, @That post how did you just upload your video?
As an example, I searched “Cobra Wedges” and this is what I got:

View attachment 9206907
I have reached out to @theannihilator for confirmation, but nothing should have changed there I believe. We will look into it though.

I am not seeing that, maybe try clearing your cache and cookies.

Hmm, that is very strange, I did mine from Safari desktop as well. I am trying this link from Safari on my tablet now.

And trying it this way too.
Think that did it

Back