UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Oh I've seen them! Excited to see how they play for you, especially as I have the non-V Darts in my set.
Two rounds and they might be my favorite feeling shafts ever. I have to get over the “honeymoon” phase but I feel pretty confident in that

Two rounds and they might be my favorite feeling shafts ever. I have to get over the “honeymoon” phase but I feel pretty confident in that
You played the Dart right?

If so, what does the V do different, and how do you see if affect the ball flight?

You played the Dart right?

If so, what does the V do different, and how do you see if affect the ball flight?
I did.

I soft stepped these so that could be where my love is right now but they just don’t feel harsh. Like I can feel the club through the entire swing with every iron in the bag so far. That wasn’t always the case with the Darts. They are stuff and sometimes I feel disconnected during the swing.

I’m guessing soft stepping is playing a role there but it’s soooooo noticeable the different feel between the two.

Flight, I’m seeing close to the same (more mid) as Dart. Ball has had an impact on that that I touched on in the Chrome Tour thread. CT was full mid but the CTX was noticeably higher. So it would depend on ball. Same ball shaft to shaft though, I’d personally say they are close to the same or at least live in the same window

I’m really interested in these. I’ve hit them in the past and was very impressed.

Who has these in the bag heading into the 2024 season?

To me the best looking graphite iron shafts available right now 🔥
I do and i agree they are the best looking and they perform even better! Super stable and i love the feel. My dispersion is the best it has ever been.
edel2.jpg

I have them installed in a set of 2021 Titleist T300s. I just got a set of Srixon with Dart 95 and may move the Dart V TSPX into the a Srixons at some point.

I have them installed in a set of 2021 Titleist T300s. I just got a set of Srixon with Dart 95 and may move the Dart V TSPX into the a Srixons at some point.
Anything you're seeing that different or the same between the 2 shafts? Or is it too early to tell?

I am working on tracking down a set locally. Hopefully I get it done. Been eying these for a while now.

I am working on tracking down a set locally. Hopefully I get it done. Been eying these for a while now.
Not sure why you'd be eyeing these...not like they look amazing...

1711048053231.png

Anything you're seeing that different or the same between the 2 shafts? Or is it too early to tell?
WAY too early to tell. I haven’t gotten to play the Srixon/Recoil95 combo yet because of my knee injury.

WAY too early to tell. I haven’t gotten to play the Srixon/Recoil95 combo yet because of my knee injury.
Hopefully that gets better sooner rather than later for you!

I do.... i210 presently but will switch to my i59 - if I can ever get back playing again

Just made the purchase. Dart V shafts in 105 F4. Going into my Cobra King Tour heads.

Stretching Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

One thing I do know, I’m going Dart V 120 Stiff in my irons.

Just made the purchase. Dart V shafts in 105 F4. Going into my Cobra King Tour heads.

Stretching Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
That is going to be an amazing combo.

One big plus of these vs my steel, I don’t feel beaten down after my round.

One big plus of these vs my steel, I don’t feel beaten down after my round.
Even with me moving up in weight and with all the practice i do these are a joy to hit. My timing is better and i am not sore in anyway after i play.

I have a second set of 120 F5’s sitting on my workbench at home.

What to put them in….

I have a second set of 120 F5’s sitting on my workbench at home.

What to put them in….
You can put them in my Cbs and send them back to me😂

I've almost impulse bought these a few times now. I'm trying to be patient and wait for a fitting but it's not easy.

I've almost impulse bought these a few times now. I'm trying to be patient and wait for a fitting but it's not easy.
Same.. I have put them in a cart and got them ready to go multiple times

Back