UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

#Cookie and 2.ooohhh,

What is your beverage of choice for the morning?

Thanks,

Danny

For #Cookie its Vodka...With a dash of Kool Aid

OH+YEAH+_36c634ef4deea16688e24a51323d1522.jpg

He's catching on Shane!!! We are here to help these 2 out along the way this weekend!

Always here to help! We can tighten those chin straps to keep the jaws off the floor, and I'll even use a swiffer on their faces for drool. I'm just that nice. :alien:

I am curious Cookie,

Having undergone a fitting previously (The Grandaddy), and with I assume having tested a variety of other shafts over the years, if/when you are fitted for new iron shafts at UST Mamiya, do you anticipate there being a substantial change in the shafts that are recommended to you?

Really interested to see what sort of differences/improvements you might see after a sit down with Danny.

#Cookie and 2.ooohhh,

What is your beverage of choice for the morning?

Thanks,

Danny

For me it's generally Pepsi with real sugar, if that isn't readily available in TX regular Pepsi works fine.
If it's martini time at 9am I'll adapt and overcome I guess. :)

I am curious Cookie,

Having undergone a fitting previously (The Grandaddy), and with I assume having tested a variety of other shafts over the years, if/when you are fitted for new iron shafts at UST Mamiya, do you anticipate there being a substantial change in the shafts that are recommended to you?

Really interested to see what sort of differences/improvements you might see after a sit down with Danny.

I typically don't experience a struggle adapting to shafts. As strange as it sounds I honestly believe I could have Recoil 680's in half my shafts and CTL 110's and not "feel" a difference. Not to say I won't see a difference in performance but I typically struggle to feel one.

Hoping this weekend helps me get a better feel for all of this.

Stoked to follow along tomorrow and see what happens Cookie

Good morning, guys! Have fun today! Really looking forward to following along.

Gentlemen, the live update thread is up for when you arrive and can begin posting and of course there is a contest for THPers in there as well for a custom THP shaft

Back