UST Mamiya & THP Team Up For 2016

Yes!!!

Oh, this is going to be really cool to follow. Learn something new every month.

Completely different each time???

Woah....February can't come quick enough to get this started!

Wow... Raising the freaking bar!

Different each time, this should be very interesting. Look forward to hearing more.

Always.

#golfgear

Nailed it. I will be at some of them, and Danny will take over the rest. When this kicks off its going to be something special.

Exciting possibilities!

Nailed it. I will be at some of them, and Danny will take over the rest. When this kicks off its going to be something special.

That's awesome man. Whether Danny or yourself, I just hope this is something I get selected to partake in. Too much goodness to not want...badly.

Really looking forward to this!

Really getting excited to hear some details on this one. Think it's time for me to do some exploring on their website....quite familiar with the Recoils. Need to get better acquainted with the rest of their line and can't get "tour" experience off of the mind here as of late.

Really getting excited to hear some details on this one. Think it's time for me to do some exploring on their website....quite familiar with the Recoils. Need to get better acquainted with the rest of their line and can't get "tour" experience off of the mind here as of late.

Good plan my friend. I think THPers are going to have a blast with this all year long.

Good plan my friend. I think THPers are going to have a blast with this all year long.

Can you say putter shafts? Hahaha

Also didn't know that they make poles for pole vaulting. I love the Recoils in my irons but do feel like I'm missing something with the hybrids and have room for improvement in all my hybrids/woods to be honest. Putting that "tour" experience stamp on anything is not something to be taken lightly...and I know neither UST or THP would use that term if this wasn't something really effin special.

Can you say putter shafts? Hahaha

Also didn't know that they make poles for pole vaulting. I love the Recoils in my irons but do feel like I'm missing something with the hybrids and have room for improvement in all my hybrids/woods to be honest. Putting that "tour" experience stamp on anything is not something to be taken lightly...and I know neither UST or THP would use that term if this wasn't something really effin special.

The Irod is awesome. Such a good hybrid shaft.

The Irod is awesome. Such a good hybrid shaft.

As is the classic ProForce V2. The power of a professional fitting.....leaves no question unanswered.

It really is.

All we know about this event (that can be posted now) is this.

People signing up are going to have a blast.
You wont know what shafts are involved until you get there.
It will change every month.
The people are going to have to have Tapatalk and be willing to use it.
Reviews post are a necessity.
Talking during is a necessity.

More coming soon.

Those are some sweet details.

Sounds like a good time

I give a huge CHECK to all 6. I'm game!

I can handle all of that.

I wouldn't mind hitting in their Trackman bay again. Even if that's not involved I'm still interested in so much of what they offer. I'd still love to see how me/my swing would be affected, it at all, by hitting identical shafts with different torques. I'd also like to hit the ATTAS line after seeing Danny bomb so many drives with one.

Back