Guess that wouldn't be to bad, until you blow the tee out of the ground usually when I hit the tee flies, I guess where it lands would also tell me the club head direction too, HUH????

THP test!

But I agree, a lot of the time the tee goes flying. And with this one, at $40, losing it would suck.

Did I read you right Smalls? $40 for a tee? No thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I dont think this would me or a lot of high handicappers really. I know the swing plane is off, that is obvious seeing my slices. I need to practice and improve, this seems to only reinforce info I already knew. I am mentioning this as in the article he says mid to high handicappers are his target customer.

That's just stupid. Wouldn't mind finding one on a tee box though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mmm....a 6-pack of these, or a Swingbyte. Not really that tough a call for me.
A clever idea at a terrible pricepoint. They'd best be nigh-indestructible as well.

I would be most concerned about the safety of my driver. It looks like the bottom half of the tee is metal. Even if it isn't, it looks like it wouldn't give as easy as the plastic pronged tees that I use now. An old fashion painted wooden tee still leaves a nice mark on the bottom of my club to show me the same thing.

Looks pretty nifty. Would need to see more to consider buying.

mmm....a 6-pack of these, or a Swingbyte. Not really that tough a call for me.
A clever idea at a terrible pricepoint. They'd best be nigh-indestructible as well.

I agree that the Swingbyte is a way better investment. With the $40 price tag I do not think many will sell but you never know.

This is Voz, inventor and CEO of Voz Golf Technology

This is Voz, inventor and CEO of Voz Golf Technology

Hello All,
This is Voz, inventor and CEO of Voz Golf Technology. I am really excited to see this great feedback. I’ve added some information below to help the golf community better understand how the instant and accurate feedback of the Voztee will help you to improve your swing. I welcome you all to like my Facebook page so we can share our thoughts and build a place where golfers can help each other improve their game.
Facebook: VozGolfTech

* There is a cap protector made of plastic which is built into the top of the cap to protect the driver head from impact. We did this to make sure that there will be NO damage to your driver head.
* The Voztee is machined from aircraft grade aluminum and incorporates a sophisticated patent pending technology that locks the tee tip after your swing to accurately capture the exact angle of your swing path. The price of the Voztee reflects the quality craftsmanship of this American made product. The Voztee is priced at ~$40 which is much less than the cost of the Swingbyte which cost $150.
* The tee tip is made of space age polymer plastic and is designed to last for several hundred hits. Also, a tee tip replacement kit can be ordered from the company if needed.
* The Voztee is designed to stay firmly planted in the ground after your swing, so no need to worry about losing the Voztee at the driving range or golf course. The diameter of the base of the Voztee is slightly smaller than that of a beer bottle so it has some size to it.
* The Voztee is very accurate and records even the slightest mistakes in your swing path. This is critical information that will help you to modify your swing/body posture and see the results in precise details. This is a swing training and practice tool – Practice Makes Perfect!

Thanks again and please feel free to ask me any questions or post suggestions on how to improve my product. Help us to achieve our goal: Better Drives=Happy Golfers!

Thanks for joining the forum with your info...As far as more consumer feedback, this forum is all about the average golfer giving reviews on new product. Perhaps you could make some of your tees available for forum testing here! Testers here would give honest, unbiased feedback of your product.

Hello All,
This is Voz, inventor and CEO of Voz Golf Technology. I am really excited to see this great feedback. I’ve added some information below to help the golf community better understand how the instant and accurate feedback of the Voztee will help you to improve your swing. I welcome you all to like my Facebook page so we can share our thoughts and build a place where golfers can help each other improve their game.

* There is a cap protector made of plastic which is built into the top of the cap to protect the driver head from impact. We did this to make sure that there will be NO damage to your driver head.
* The Voztee is machined from aircraft grade aluminum and incorporates a sophisticated patent pending technology that locks the tee tip after your swing to accurately capture the exact angle of your swing path. The price of the Voztee reflects the quality craftsmanship of this American made product. The Voztee is priced at ~$40 which is much less than the cost of the Swingbyte which cost $150.
* The tee tip is made of space age polymer plastic and is designed to last for several hundred hits. Also, a tee tip replacement kit can be ordered from the company if needed.
* The Voztee is designed to stay firmly planted in the ground after your swing, so no need to worry about losing the Voztee at the driving range or golf course. The diameter of the base of the Voztee is slightly smaller than that of a beer bottle so it has some size to it.
* The Voztee is very accurate and records even the slightest mistakes in your swing path. This is critical information that will help you to modify your swing/body posture and see the results in precise details. This is a swing training and practice tool – Practice Makes Perfect!

Thanks again and please feel free to ask me any questions or post suggestions on how to improve my product. Help us to achieve our goal: Better Drives=Happy Golfers!

You have a very interesting product here, its a cool idea. My main concern is damage to my driver though. I see you covered the fact that you designed the tee tips to be friendly to the driver heads, but how much damage is caused if the driver hits the aircraft grade aluminum base? Sometimes my swing breaks down and I take a divot right behind the ball before hitting it, and I would definitely hit the base of the Voz tee in this situation I think.

THP test!

But I agree, a lot of the time the tee goes flying. And with this one, at $40, losing it would suck.

I'm with you. I'd love to see a THP test!! Really interesting product and I love to hear how it performs...

Hello All,

First off welcome to THP Voz!

Very interesting product you have there, as someone that is working on making sure I am coming from the inside, I can definately see the benefit to it.

Do you have a video of it in action or something?

Hello All,

Can I ask why you compared this to the Swingbyte? They don't appear to be similar products in my opinion.

Can I ask why you compared this to the Swingbyte? They don't appear to be similar products in my opinion.

I believe he was replying to another poster who made the comparison first.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I'm with you. I'd love to see a THP test!! Really interesting product and I love to hear how it performs...

THP is always willing to review any product without bias. If the company is willing to be a part of it, we would be happy to do so.

I believe he was replying to another poster who made the comparison first.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

That makes more sense. Thanks.

Back