Wager Thread - The Legacy

It's time for some week of wagers!

Having been able to play with a few Legacy players here recently I'll throw these singles wagers out blind:

Fairband vs. TBD - Spicy challenge (There's a possibility of a cross over, we'll figure that out if it happens!)
McRock vs. TBD - I'll wear IOWA gear and take a pic on UNL campus next to stadium for avatar for a week
Rambler vs. TBD - Stakes TBD

And not to forget my old roomie!
LightningBolt44 vs. TBD - 1 week avatar control

3 out of 4 wont be bad at all

This wager thread is very yawn worthy.

No one wants a piece? Pick a side, make a bet, and have some fun while the coverage pours in over the weekend!

This wager thread is very yawn worthy.

No one wants a piece? Pick a side, make a bet, and have some fun while the coverage pours in over the weekend!

wanna bet a poutine? I'm all in for team tradition

I'm not allowed to bet against Ricky anymore.

bet on the spread then? I think this will be a close one, won by 2.5 points or less, regardless of the side

bet on the spread then? I think this will be a close one, won by 2.5 points or less, regardless of the side

I'll take my dude 441's special squad for a poutine, however it's gotta be dealt in person -- Our next event together, we'll either find some or make some ourselves!

I'll take my dude 441's special squad for a poutine, however it's gotta be dealt in person -- Our next event together, we'll either find some or make some ourselves!

you've got a deal, and I won't tell Ricky you bet against him

you've got a deal, and I won't tell Ricky you bet against him

He didnt bet against ricky, but merely bet for me...right?

this is a tasty thread though, from starbucks to DQs to poutines... lots of tasty bets

I'm going to put a sleeve of brand new yellow Bridgestone e6's on TeamHeritage winning the trophy! Any takers?

I propose a straight up wager for the winning team. I have #TeamHeritage for edited: a sausage egg and cheese biscuit.

I propose a straight up wager for the winning team. I have #TeamHeritage for a mail order Gino's East deep dish pizza.

If that is too steep, I'm down for a DQ Blizzard bet as well.
Come on bro. Gotta wager an egg mcmuffin....

So what's the running tab of wagers???

I propose a straight up wager for the winning team. I have #TeamHeritage for edited: a sausage egg and cheese biscuit.

Im your Huckleberry.... Put it on the board

Someone wants to waste a bet on Team Heritage let me know, I can take on more hen just Canadan.

I will take #TeamHerritage

What are the stakes?

Someone wants to waste a bet on Team Heritage let me know, I can take on more hen just Canadan.

Back