Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

Wonder if he was just thinking lag it? Like you, didn't expect that short.

I doubt it. You could tell he wanted that one. If he could birdie 18, that would make this an ok day after that awful start.

Reed's DBD sounded awesome on that swing. So THAT'S what it sounds like when you find the center of the face? :alien:

I doubt it. You could tell he wanted that one. If he could birdie 18, that would make this an ok day after that awful start.

His last 6 holes have been just fine. Couple better tee shots, some nice par saves.

Nothing like openly laughing at someone missing a six foot eagle putt. But I suppose that's what he gets.

I laughed as well. I just can't stand Bubba. I think it's because the way he buttons all of the buttons, or maybe the way he walks, or maybe his face, or maybe it's everything. Either way I was hoping he missed twice as well.

Bubba absolutely obliterated that tee shot.

Tiger smiling?

I laughed as well. I just can't stand Bubba. I think it's because the way he buttons all of the buttons, or maybe the way he walks, or maybe his face, or maybe it's everything. Either way I was hoping he missed twice as well.

i'm guessing it's his demeanor.

And…..it's raining.
Hope to get out there Saturday, will be rocking my bucket hat!!

wow just watching the Tiger Highlights, WOW

Always been a Tiger fan, but his short game was pretty embarrassing today by tour standards

What an outstanding response!!

There's something different at 16 this year and its awful. It's like the genuine fun is gone and all the obnoxious clowns stayed behind.

Watched a bit of it last night. Can someone tell me, is it warm, and is the air thin over there or something. I just can't imagine even top tour players hitting 6 iron on a 205 par 3 into a slight wind and flying it all the way, over here in England..

Watched a bit of it last night. Can someone tell me, is it warm, and is the air thin over there or something. I just can't imagine even top tour players hitting 6 iron on a 205 par 3 into a slight wind and flying it all the way, over here in England..

Some might say the tour players are playing a different game than we do...

Seriously though, I've played with some big hitters from THP here, and I find it feasible!

Really, wow. I don't have a club that hits the ball that distance at the moment but hope to get fitted soon. I think it would be a 3 or 4 wood!

It's good to see so much activity in a your thread. Someone big must be playing

Always been a Tiger fan, but his short game was pretty embarrassing today by tour standards

Hell, that short game he sported today was embarrassing by pretty much any decent golfers standards! I am a Tiger fan, and really hope he gets it together. I'm just not sure he ever will...

There's something different at 16 this year and its awful. It's like the genuine fun is gone and all the obnoxious clowns stayed behind.

I agree. Thought maybe I just didn't notice from past years or something, but others appear to be mentioning the same. Hope there is a better showing there today.

Back