Waste Management Phoenix Open 2015

Anyone post this yet? Amazing ...

he and Tiger hit the best tee shots I saw on that hole yesterday. Both were pretty much perfect for that layout. Unfortunately neither of them can putt.

he and Tiger hit the best tee shots I saw on that hole yesterday. Both were pretty much perfect for that layout. Unfortunately neither of them can putt.
One of the amateurs from ASU came a little closer than Bubba, and he sank the eagle putt too. Great shots for all of them.

Bubba is such a good golfer its ridiculous. If he could just cut the act he'd have an insane following and would be the favourite of so many people.

One of the amateurs from ASU came a little closer than Bubba, and he sank the eagle putt too. Great shots for all of them.

This particular hole should be interesting come Sunday crunch time.

I believe Gary Woodland was the closest at 4'4". He made the putt as well.

This makes it hard not to smile when he is on. BUt he is such a butt when he is off
Anyone post this yet? Amazing ...

I really hope today's coverage is all Tiger again. I love watching mediocre golf.

~Rock

I really hope today's coverage is all Tiger again. I love watching mediocre golf.

~Rock

He's already tee'd off. So no live coverage, just 2 hours of review and analysis of his round.

I can imagine it now. "Here's Keegan Bradley putting for eagle. He looks poised to shoot 59 today, including 2 hole in ones. Let's check in with Gary McCord to talk about Tiger's round today. Gary?" "Well, Tiger looked a little rusty today. He shot 82. Let's examine all 18 of his tee shots...." :banghead:

~Rock

~Rock

haha that was basically yesterday eh? Golf channel seems to think +2 rounds of Tiger will garner interest, and I watched every second so I suppose I'm a sucker.

haha that was basically yesterday eh? Golf channel seems to think +2 rounds of Tiger will garner interest, and I watched every second so I suppose I'm a sucker.

So did I. Twice actually (it was a late night).

~Rock

me too. I had the golf channel on from 2:30 to about 7:30 last night without changing the channel once.

i had it on for the last 2 hours of their coverage and then watched golf central talk about tiger. his last 6 holes or so were decent if he can find that for today he might be able to make a move.

saw his post round interview talking about having to trust the move and needing to take one club less. didn't say anything about fixing his driver issues.

Tiger already 1 over today and by the looks will have to get into red numbers to make the cut.

Only thing that may help him is if weather can challenge the afternoon group, though not sure it will get that bad judging by the reports.

Tiger already 1 over today and by the looks will have to get into red numbers to make the cut.

Only thing that may help him is if weather can challenge the afternoon group, though not sure it will get that bad judging by the reports.

Short game still awful, too.

I'll still watch this weekend, but really wanted him to hang around.

Playing good golf would probably help too.. heh..

I really want him to play well, but man it's easy to troll him when he's not... mostly because every single shot he takes is covered.

crazy how you can lose "your touch" like that... i feel for tiger

crazy how you can lose "your touch" like that... i feel for tiger

I think anyone who deals with snow in the winter knows exactly how Tiger feels right now.. He looks like I do in my first real round after winter.

Playing good golf would probably help too.. heh..

I really want him to play well, but man it's easy to troll him when he's not... mostly because every single shot he takes is covered.

It's a double edge sword. Either which way, always adds more interest.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

is there a link to get live scoring? golf channel doesn't have one i don't think? been clicking everywhere

Back