Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

...and Cam Newton is a game time decision?! ...and my backup is Blake Bortles? Forget what I said about the lack of stress.

What happened with Ellington? I thought he was out 4-6 weeks, now he might play?
Was 1 reporter saying 4 to 6 weeks so it caught steam

I'm really wanna make a trade today but I am gonna have to wait until later this week. Don't want to get the trade done and be stuck with an empty slot. No worries though as all my starters are a go.

Just debating keeping Avery in my flex. Thinking of one of the Carolina backs (Williams or Tolbert) instead...

Week one.....I've been moving people around, resetting them....feel like a puppy chasing it's tail.....just going to let it ride, and evaluate after this weeks games.

Is it stupid that I can't decide between DeAndre Hopkins and James Jones for my flex? Carr made it tricky with his preseason. Or Woodhead, but he's against a better D.

Week one.....I've been moving people around, resetting them....feel like a puppy chasing it's tail.....just going to let it ride, and evaluate after this weeks games.

In the end, I think that's what I'll be doing too buddy.

Waffling for flex.
Had Steve Smith in there and now I have pierce. Both probably only good for 5 or 6 but I think pierce had better shot at td

Start your horses you spent high draft picks on (unless hurt) and let it ride. A big part of FFB is luck so you can overthink.

Waffling for flex.
Had Steve Smith in there and now I have pierce. Both probably only good for 5 or 6 but I think pierce had better shot at td

Man, the Flex is killing me. My receivers are so weak overall that really outside Edelman I don't have a clue who will do what. Lee is just stuck in my head, Philly will get to a lead and Jax will HAVE to throw.

Start your horses you spent high draft picks on (unless hurt) and let it ride. A big part of FFB is luck so you can overthink.

Yeah, easy to overthink. Ugh.

Man, the Flex is killing me. My receivers are so weak overall that really outside Edelman I don't have a clue who will do what. Lee is just stuck in my head, Philly will get to a lead and Jax will HAVE to throw.

Yeah, easy to overthink. Ugh.
Yeah originally it was a no brainer in a ppr league cause I have welker....uggh

Haha....the over thinking comes from looking at the fantasy cast and seeing that my opponent is favored by nearly 20.

...and Cam Newton is a game time decision?! ...and my backup is Blake Bortles? Forget what I said about the lack of stress.

Exactly. At least by backup is Josh McCowan. I'm tempted to just start him and roll with it.

Haha....the over thinking comes from looking at the fantasy cast and seeing that my opponent is favored by nearly 20.

ESPN projections SUCK. Always!

Play your studs and stay away from predictions.

Jman I think Lee is a decent start today.

I do too man. The more I look at it.

I've got Edelman, Hopkins, Boldin, and Lee. The first three are my WR1, WR2, Flex right now, so I don't know who I would ditch. As bad as SF's O is, Dallas' D is worse and Boldin should get some shots. I've got NO clue what to think about Hopkins.

Ergh.

Seriously thinking I'll go Edelman, Boldin, Lee and sit Hopkins wk 1.

Jay Glazer reporting that the Panthers are going to sit Cam Newton today. No official word from the Panthers yet.

Seriously thinking I'll go Edelman, Boldin, Lee and sit Hopkins wk 1.

I like Edelman in a ppr. Hopkins is high risk reward and all the talk here this week is a heavy dose of the run game.

I think Edleman & Boldin are their respective qb's security blankets & Lee is the #1.

Jay Glazer reporting that the Panthers are going to sit Cam Newton today. No official word from the Panthers yet.
I'm actually embarrassed to say who I am starting at QB because of this news....

I like Edelman in a ppr. Hopkins is high risk reward and all the talk here this week is a heavy dose of the run game.

I think Edleman & Boldin are their respective qb's security blankets & Lee is the #1.

Exactly my thinking with Hopkins right now. Yeah, he's a HR threat, but I really want to see more as to how he's going to be used (and what they are going to do with that "other guy" who is unhappy there haha). I think that is the play. Ugh, so nerve wracking!

War Damn Cam! I've got a shot now!

Back