Week 13: THP Fantasy Football

Davante Parker with a career day today it appears

Rough day for Aaron Jones owners, 3 carries from 1 yard line so far with 0 TDs

Bang up day from my Tevin Coleman/Ronald Jones combo.

Team just crapped the bed this week. 76pts aren’t going to get it done in League 1. Time to
Regroup for next week.

My team is taking a beating this week, and my playoff chances too.

W this week locks me in as div champ. First time in 3 tries that I’ve had a decent team. Here’s hoping I can keep it going in the playoffs

Looks like I get a win this week to move to 10-3 in league 2 and I believe that might give me a playoff spot for the first time in a THP League. My team has been consistent all year so I'm expecting to get blown out the first playoff game.. ?

That was rough to see man, I'm hoping I can hold onto the lead, but time will tell tomorrow night.

Coleman, Jones, and Fuller combined for 1 point.

Better now than 2 weeks from now, I guess.

That was rough to see man, I'm hoping I can hold onto the lead, but time will tell tomorrow night.
Backing into the playoffs, can't get much worse than this. Can it???

Some bad line up moves and 0 pts from one of my RB led to a loss by 2.5 pts this week. I could have locked in a playoff spot, but now will need a win next week.

Nick Foles = TRASH. I can't believe I traded for him :banghead: Who knew Stafford going down would kill my team. OH well was a fun season anyways

i wish the playoff setup was a little different. 2 teams make it on record and 2 teams make it on points. just record alone lets crappy, lucky, teams make it in. if it was 2 and 2 then teams would be in it till the last game.

Back