Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

You did make a mistake. No way people could have seen this coming. Any owner that started those two either had Nostradamus speaking to them or injuries decimated their team to leave no one left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY Hilton and Mixon are both questionable and it made me think twice about starting Henry in case one of those guys didn’t play. I figured he could get me 7-12 points, I did NOT see this coming.

I blame Kareem Hunt.

Ouch. Sorry man. Increase the macros tonight as a make good

Haha, oddly enough I’m sitting here rage snacking before I go to the gym. I’m blaming Henry’s season stat doubling night against the sorry ass Jags

Between Henry having 45 and Dede Westbrook also on my bench with 17.5 I kind of want to cry.

@jdax you should be jumping for joy that my GM skills suck. You’re welcome.

I dodged a bullet no doubt...

13 points for me from Davis and Titans D

Feel okay about heading into the weekend

I thought when I woke up I would be less mad, but nope, leaving 64.5 pts on the bench from just 2 players still makes me mad!

I thought when I woke up I would be less mad, but nope, leaving 64.5 pts on the bench from just 2 players still makes me mad!
Did you have Henry? I started him and now I'll see if the rest of my team does anything.
Sorry, I skimmed...missed your earlier post.

Did you have Henry? I started him and now I'll see if the rest of my team does anything.

Yup, have him on my bench along with Dede Westbrook who put up 17.5. They would normally never be starters for my team though. It just so happens quite a few of my starters have that dreaded red Q next to their name so I considered starting him in the flex this week, but decided against it.

untitled.png

I tried to resist.

Yup, have him on my bench along with Dede Westbrook who put up 17.5. They would normally never be starters for my team though. It just so happens quite a few of my starters have that dreaded red Q next to their name so I considered starting him in the flex this week, but decided against it.
He hasn't done much all year so most would start any other option. Fortunately for me my RBs are so bad he's a must start every week.

Haha, that made me laugh!

He hasn't done much all year so most would start any other option. Fortunately for me my RBs are so bad he's a must start every week.

He has only played for me once when my whole team was on a bye, otherwise I have Joe Mixon and it was David Johnson and Lamar Miller as my RB's, and then I traded David Johnson for Kareem Hunt which didn't work out, but Miller has been steady so I put him and Mixon in as my starters and then Henry and Hines keep my bench warm in case of an emergency.

Haha, that made me laugh!

He has only played for me once when my whole team was on a bye, otherwise I have Joe Mixon and it was David Johnson and Lamar Miller as my RB's, and then I traded David Johnson for Kareem Hunt which didn't work out, but Miller has been steady so I put him and Mixon in as my starters and then Henry and Hines keep my bench warm in case of an emergency.
After McCafferty, I've got nothing. Lol

Oh, and I traded Ware for Penny early in the year

After McCafferty, I've got nothing. Lol

Oh, and I traded Ware for Penny early in the year

Miller and Johnson were original, I made a lot of trades this year and picked up Mixon and Hunt, not that I ever got to play him....Grrr I am so bitter about this season!

Miller and Johnson were original, I made a lot of trades this year and picked up Mixon and Hunt, not that I ever got to play him....Grrr I am so bitter about this season!
I never know what to expect with Miller and the Hunt thing really hurts, as bad as owners who picked Bell.

I never know what to expect with Miller and the Hunt thing really hurts, as bad as owners who picked Bell.

Miller was also a bench warmer for me. He only became a starter when the Hunt thing went down, prior to that it was Mixon and David Johnson, then it was supposed to be Mixon and Hunt, but was forced to become Mixon and Miller. I have Tyreek Hill, TY Hilton and Boyd as my other starters so Miller normally stayed on the bench.

Miller was also a bench warmer for me. He only became a starter when the Hunt thing went down, prior to that it was Mixon and David Johnson, then it was supposed to be Mixon and Hunt, but was forced to become Mixon and Miller. I have Tyreek Hill, TY Hilton and Boyd as my other starters so Miller normally stayed on the bench.
Your team sounds good regardless. Not in your league, what's your record? I'm a surprising 8-5 considering I don't think my team is very strong, especially after losing Kupp.

Your team sounds good regardless. Not in your league, what's your record? I'm a surprising 8-5 considering I don't think my team is very strong, especially after losing Kupp.

You nailed it, i am 8-5. Hunt was going to be the key to my playoff run and success.

You nailed it, i am 8-5. Hunt was going to be the key to my playoff run and success.
Good luck. Let's hope we both sneak in and make a run.

Fournette was such a disappointment and killer pick in a 16 team league.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fournette was such a disappointment and killer pick in a 16 team league.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fournette was the bust pick of the year. You could argue Bell, but he was holding out all summer so his draft stock was falling and you had signs. Fournette completely destroyed the teams that drafted his butt. Yea, I was one of those crappy teams. Drafted him in a few leagues.

Fournette was the bust pick of the year. You could argue Bell, but he was holding out all summer so his draft stock was falling and you had signs. Fournette completely destroyed the teams that drafted his butt. Yea, I was one of those crappy teams. Drafted him in a few leagues.

David Johnson was pretty busty too.

Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

Bell was still drafted in top 5 RB so i would argue thats the bust of the year as u got 0 pts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

David Johnson was pretty busty too.

Compared to what he was supposed to be, I agree, but most weeks he still got double digits and he had a few big weeks too. He certainly didn't live up to his draft pick position, but he wasn't as bad as some other busts IMO.

Fournette prob cost me in my non thp league. It was between him or Mixon and figured he would get the volume.... nope!

Back