Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

I’m getting my butt handed to me on the back half of the season.

In League 2, my team has been an embarrassing walkover win for almost everyone. I will try to keep Mario honest, but sorry fellas this team is toast.

@JB gets to have fun picking my avatar next week when they get back from the Grandaddy. Can't wait to see what he chooses.

Raises hand as well. Ware and Samuels as RB options heading into a must win to get in match up.

Now to decide if I play them over Ingram, White and Edelman.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Raises hand as well. Ware and Samuels as RB options heading into a must win to get in match up.

Now to decide if I play them over Ingram, White and Edelman.

With Samuels this week and Gus Edwards from the waiver wire last week I am starting a RB at flex for the first time this year.

I got to 7 wins in a row in league 3 but I think I’m still going to need some help to make the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATTN Emmanuel Sanders owners - he tore his Achilles in practice today.

This has been an injury plagued season for Fournetteflix & Chill, but this one hurts. I've hung a lot of wins on Sanders this year.

Earlier today I said to myself...self you might want to consider playing Derrick Henry in the flex because there’s some major question marks next to my starting line up. But then I said, nah I’ll take the chance because he’s so TD dependent.

So of course so far tonight he has scored a TD in the opening drive and then just scored a 99 yard TD. Only the 2nd player ever in the NFL to do that.

Earlier today I said to myself...self you might want to consider playing Derrick Henry in the flex because there’s some major question marks next to my starting line up. But then I said, nah I’ll take the chance because he’s so TD dependent.

So of course so far tonight he has scored a TD in the opening drive and then just scored a 99 yard TD. Only the 2nd player ever in the NFL to do that.

I didn’t think he was fast enough to go full field...

Also always go with the gut/first instinct

I didn’t think he was fast enough to go full field...

Also always go with the gut/first instinct

And he didn’t even seem out of breath after the run which really surprised me.

Not trusting my gut has been my demise this season. My poor GM performances this season were all games I second guessed myself.

And he didn’t even seem out of breath after the run which really surprised me.

Not trusting my gut has been my demise this season. My poor GM performances this season were all games I second guessed myself.

Haha well when it’s week 14 and you’ve gotten limited touches i think we’d all feel fresh

Yup, me too

He is running like its varsity against JV

He is running like its varsity against JV

Well .. 200+ yards and 4 tds later he is having the game of his life.

Man Henry is going to win folks some serious $ in my nffc overall league as only a few have him and starting. Gonna be a LONG weekend if you had him on bench........even if it was the “right” play

So, how many people didn’t start Henry besides GolferGal? Damn, what a game

Between Henry having 45 and Dede Westbrook also on my bench with 17.5 I kind of want to cry.

@jdax you should be jumping for joy that my GM skills suck. You’re welcome.

Between Henry having 45 and Dede Westbrook also on my bench with 17.5 I kind of want to cry.

You did make a mistake. No way people could have seen this coming. Any owner that started those two either had Nostradamus speaking to them or injuries decimated their team to leave no one left.

100k on the line and less thsn 1% of the teams started Henry.....those teams got a major head start on the rest of us....point being dont feel bad lol

So, how many people didn’t start Henry besides GolferGal? Damn, what a game

I'm f'ing facing him. 45 points through 3 quarters? Yeah, NO ONE saw that coming.

Back