Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

The trade with GG saved my life. I didn’t lose a game since then. I lost Doyle week 2 and basically didn’t have a TE until week 7. I’m still in shock I was able to squeeze into the playoffs! What a crazy year it’s been.

Yeah, that trade screwed me. The crazy thing is if played Derek Henry this week, I think I would have knocked you out of the playoffs too and taken that spot from you.

It was still a hell of a fun year, although I think after Kareem Hunt screwed Mike Hunt, I need a name change LOL!

Playoff hopes...gone. My team performed pretty well with the exception of AB. He let me down big time, but I ran into the Kittle buzzsaw. Jman put up 122 to my 95 and still has 2 guys left to go, how in the world his team is 5-8 is hard to figure out. Was a fun year anyways.

Playoff hopes...gone. My team performed pretty well with the exception of AB. He let me down big time, but I ran into the Kittle buzzsaw. Jman put up 122 to my 95 and still has 2 guys left to go, how in the world his team is 5-8 is hard to figure out. Was a fun year anyways.

You’re welcome.

5-8 and number 3 in points scored, it’s pretty funny. Just the way it crumbles sometimes.

You’re welcome.

5-8 and number 3 in points scored, it’s pretty funny. Just the way it crumbles sometimes.

Yep very true. Without you having Gordon and Sanders I thought I had a chance but your guys put up some numbers anyways. Oh well

Gonna end up winning this week in L5, though all teams entering this week were in regardless it's just a seeding scenario now. Like the way my team is playing and hopefully can squeeze out two more wins!

Two left to play to cover a 6 point deficit fingers crossed needed a lot more than Gurley gave me yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up 15 and need to dodge Diggs tonight. Looking it over even with a loss I think I am okay, but rather win and not worry.

The last spot in L4 will be decided tonight. The current 4 seed trails by 8 and has Thielen going against Vannett. They need a W to secure the spot as a loss or tie will allow the current 7 seed to steal the last spot as long as C. Carson puts up 1 point!

Side note... If Vannett puts up 9 or more the #1 scoring team in L4 will finish outside the top 4.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If Jdax wasnt distracted by Disney....gronk starts over Golladay we would have a very interesting MNF game coming down to ol Seabass lol

It saw that... My team scored the second most points in League 1 and some questionable line up decisions down the stretch especially at TE and Flex doomed me... Well that and the Saints decided not to score points when I need them the most (Brees & Kamara).

Good luck in the playoffs, those who are in...

My matchup is currently tied and I have Russ going tonight against Thielen. Should be an interesting game.

Non thp league... Somehow still had a chance to win tonight. But Wilson's 40 yard run secured the win for the other team. 2nd highest score of the week in a losing effort. Cooper/kittle/, bears we're too much for my balanced attack.

Still 11-3 to finish regular season and #1 seed in the playoffs.

#IsurvivedDerrickHenry2018

My matchup is currently tied and I have Russ going tonight against Thielen. Should be an interesting game.

What a matchup for 1st place. Just got home from a basketball game and seen our score. Thought for sure I was done and already fuming that my team was so good and then started crapping the bed the last few weeks. I'm sure we'll match up in the playoffs.

1st place in our division. I think Curls gets it overall.

Glad my reward for getting the first seed in league 1 playoffs is getting to go up against the hottest team in our league who has some favorable matchups next week lol

The last spot in L4 will be decided tonight. The current 4 seed trails by 8 and has Thielen going against Vannett. They need a W to secure the spot as a loss or tie will allow the current 7 seed to steal the last spot as long as C. Carson puts up 1 point!

Side note... If Vannett puts up 9 or more the #1 scoring team in L4 will finish outside the top 4.

Ohio Golfer and Vannett tied the 4 seed to give the fourth playoff spot to the 7 seed!

1st place in our division. I think Curls gets it overall.

Just looked at the standings I still don't get 1st in our division because of points but at least I get a playoff spot.

Just looked at the standings I still don't get 1st in our division because of points but at least I get a playoff spot.
Should be some great matchups in L3 playoffs. I'm just hoping Tyreek Hill will be ready for Thursday because I can't lose another WR done the stretch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohio Golfer and Vannett tied the 4 seed to give the fourth playoff spot to the 7 seed!

Haha. That would be me squeaking in the playoffs for the 4th spot in league 4.

Assuming no stat corrections, looks like I overcame a 1-3 start to win the last 5 weeks finishing up at 9-5 to make playoffs. Finally Gronk had a decent week (I'll ignore his pitiful attempt at a tackle on that game ending Miami miracle play).

5th in scoring, losing record...

Back