Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

Bell was still drafted in top 5 RB so i would argue thats the bust of the year as u got 0 pts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can definitely see that argument, but many if not most fantasy owners that handcuffed were able to draft Conner. Those owners didn’t miss a beat. The Yeldon handcuff didn’t help the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how I feel this week in way too many of my fantasy leagues.

Next week I lose my Avatar as well. Lol

046b2e055ea87a1cffb1f86751a20db8.gif

Last edited:
I can definitely see that argument, but many if not most fantasy owners that handcuffed were able to draft Conner. Those owners didn’t miss a beat. The Yeldon handcuff didn’t help the same.

In my 4 $ leagues not one owner got connor as i think people drafted early on him knowing.

FWIW i had yeldon in the thp 16 team leagues and his was a top 10 RB in half pt leagues all the way up to week 11. Imagine his rank in full ppr was similiar.

But ya...id take connor over yeldon everyday.

Still think bell is a bigger bust as anyone that has fournette will at least have positive pts this year

After not finding the end zone much in the first half of the year, all of a sudden McCaffrey scores 2-3 times a game.

@JB you were right about that Barkley trade being lopsided, except it was lopsided in the opposite direction

@jdax tell me again about the superstar Golladay.

I kid I kid. Enjoy Universal.

Lol non thp league first place for reg season locked down and thought I had an easy win this week based on 1pm games.

Then kittle and Cooper happened.

Got a lead...opponent has Wilson...lockett and bears defense.

Right now I'm projected to lose by 1

Our match isn't over yet, but I am very happy that most of my squad showed up since I left over 50 points on the bench. You have the potential for some major points still to be scored. I think this is going to be a close one.

Our match isn't over yet, but I am very happy that most of my squad showed up since I left over 50 points on the bench. You have the potential for some major points still to be scored. I think this is going to be a close one.

Just peeked at scoreboard. If it holds the tiebreaker is gonna decide two spots!!

Just peeked at scoreboard. If it holds the tiebreaker is gonna decide two spots!!

Kind of crazy. Right now it looks like GG knocking off jdax will take him out and leave a 3 way tie with her, you and Papatortuga. With her being left out.
Kareem Hunt just killed her because of that loss last week.

Kind of crazy. Right now it looks like GG knocking off jdax will take him out and leave a 3 way tie with her, you and Papatortuga. With her being left out.

Edit: i cannot even fathom the frustration on that trade and then the outcome. One thing to be a hunt owner all year....another to trade for him during his bye week and never use him. Thats rough. 14 week season in a 16 team league has plenty of WTF moments and that takes the cake

Luckily focus on pts should hopefully pay off.

Everyone has had some TOUGH losses and this was one of my most fun leagues. I had at least two L’s cause my RB are horrible and i suck at picking the flex lol.

Appreciated the distraction all year. League was interactive and everyone was cordial.

GL to everyone over the last couple weeks!

Edit: i cannot even fathom the frustration on that trade and then the outcome. One thing to be a hunt owner all year....another to trade for him during his bye week and never use him. Thats rough. 14 week season in a 16 team league has plenty of WTF moments and that takes the cake

Luckily focus on pts should hopefully pay off.

Everyone has had some TOUGH losses and this was one of my most fun leagues. I had at least two L’s cause my RB are horrible and i suck at picking the flex lol.

Appreciated the distraction all year. League was interactive and everyone was cordial.

GL to everyone over the last couple weeks!

Heck yeah man it’s been fun watching from afar.

Pretty crazy that Papatortuga went from 1-5 to possibly winning 8 straight and sneaking into the playoffs.

Pretty crazy that Papatortuga went from 1-5 to possibly winning 8 straight and sneaking into the playoffs.

If Jdax wasnt distracted by Disney....gronk starts over Golladay we would have a very interesting MNF game coming down to ol Seabass lol

4 players combine for 11 points to turn a W into an L. I was near the top in total scoring but end with a losing record. I’m ready to try again next year.

Home and checked the THP leagues im in....going against Tyler Lockett in both games. He scores over 23 and 37 and I am eliminated in both.

Anti Lockite tomorrow night

And bears defense throws up 20 on me lol. Look like a loss is coming to it won't hurt.
My 139 points appears to win every matchup hut the one I'm in this week lol me
Lol non thp league first place for reg season locked down and thought I had an easy win this week based on 1pm games.

Then kittle and Cooper happened.

Got a lead...opponent has Wilson...lockett and bears defense.

Right now I'm projected to lose by 1

The trade with GG saved my life. I didn’t lose a game since then. I lost Doyle week 2 and basically didn’t have a TE until week 7. I’m still in shock I was able to squeeze into the playoffs! What a crazy year it’s been.

The trade with GG saved my life. I didn’t lose a game since then. I lost Doyle week 2 and basically didn’t have a TE until week 7. I’m still in shock I was able to squeeze into the playoffs! What a crazy year it’s been.

Great work man

Congrats on the playoff berth. Hopefully my team still has some points to score next week against you, I wish Cooper saved his 200 yd 3 TD game for week 15 haha.

Congrats on the playoff berth. Hopefully my team still has some points to score next week against you, I wish Cooper saved his 200 yd 3 TD game for week 15 haha.

It’s going to be a tough matchup that’s for sure. Good luck!

Congrats to those who made the playoffs. I agree with the captain, ready to try it again next year.

Damn. Gonna finish 8-5-1 and a half game out of the playoffs

Back