Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

In L2, I needed a win last week to stay in control of my playoff hopes. Now I’ll need a win plus some help! Putting it out into the universe

I am in the playoffs.....barely. This is what I have been fighting all year. Tough to be in my division this year.

1607520167378.png

Well good luck to those who have punched their tickets to the playoffs. This year was definitely challenging!!!
Challenging certainly and understatement. Crazy year to deal with roster challenges!

I was lucky enough to punch my ticket to the playoffs. Fingers crossed some guys get healthy quick!

Well I have the least points for in L1 and most points against. I have nothing witty to say about this :LOL:

Challenging certainly and understatement. Crazy year to deal with roster challenges!

I was lucky enough to punch my ticket to the playoffs. Fingers crossed some guys get healthy quick!
Good luck...even in spite of all the craziness League 2 was pretty competitive. Several folks still with chances to make the playoff's coming down to the end.

Looking back I wasn't really impacted by COVID....my team just didn't perform.

Batting multiple teams blowing up this week, the top 3 spots should be secured by combination of record/points for.

The last spot can be claimed with a W by the 4 seed.

The 5 seed gets in with a W and loss by the 4 seed.

Seeds 6-9 all of a shot with a win if both the 4 and 5 seeds lose.

I am not sure I have ever seen a fantasy league come down to the last week with so many teams with a realistic shot to get in the playoffs!
60e6fe23cc8fcb6afa6414d24d2303d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Good luck...even in spite of all the craziness League 2 was pretty competitive. Several folks still with chances to make the playoff's coming down to the end.

Looking back I wasn't really impacted by COVID....my team just didn't perform.
I had my first COV player this week, injuries hurt me the most, Kittle and Dak!

Here's the updated standings for L2
IMG_6437.jpegIMG_6438.jpeg

i now this has been talked about in the week 13 thread but let's make sure we put our lineups in. big games this week that will decide who makes the playoffs.

As we enter the final week of the fantasy season in League 3, there are 6 teams in the running for the four playoff spots.

Good luck to all those trying to get in:

THP League 3.PNG

Rooting for @jdtox this week and hoping I can score 200 points to close in on tiebreaker haha.
My team has been hot as of late. 2 wins in a row, one more and I can call it a streak! :ROFLMAO:

My team has been hot as of late. 2 wins in a row, one more and I can call it a streak! :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't mind if you team decided to lay an egg this weekend :ROFLMAO:

In L2, I needed a win last week to stay in control of my playoff hopes. Now I’ll need a win plus some help! Putting it out into the universe
Well you are "projected" to win!

i now this has been talked about in the week 13 thread but let's make sure we put our lineups in. big games this week that will decide who makes the playoffs.
I second this!

At this point I'm just playing spoiler!!

Defense put up 21 points for me tonight, need the rest of my team to do the same so I can score close to 200 haha. Hurts that CMC is out again after high hopes he would play this week.

It’s the last week before the playoffs. Good luck to all the teams needing wins today.

My team is off to a terrible start. As long as it doesn’t result in me missing the playoffs I guess this is the week to do it

It’s really a bummer not even having to check in on your fantasy team when your out of the playoff hunt. Boring!!!

Looks like I am going to need every single point I’ve scored over the course of the season to carry my to the playoffs via tiebreaker. Getting roasted today.

I just don't understand the Colts coaching staff. On the first drive of the day Jonathon Taylor picks up 62 combined yards on about 3 or 4 plays and then they bring in Hines and then Wilkens in the red zone. Of course, they have to settle for a field goal. On the second drive they leave Taylor on the bench in favor of Hines. WTF!

I made a bad GM move in my RB2 spot, but even with that I still had a glimmer of hope, until Deebo went down on the 1st play. Now I need a miracle.

I think I may hand over the reigns to Jalen Hurts next week to lead me to a championship! haha

The Atlanta K will end up winning playoff games in a lot of fantasy football. Haha

Back