Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The beginning of the season is behind us, and week 2 is here.

All right week 2. If week 1 was like a round of golf I got triple bogey and scratching my head on the way over to the 2nd tee.

I lost my first round pick to injury, so hopefully my WR depth can hold me over until he gets back, assuming he comes back. I also need to see some better performances from my QB and TE, but my QB has another tough defense this week so we will see.

Week 2.........Dax goes down in League 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont overreact. Dont overreact. Dont overreact.

Alright league 2, I'm looking to make some trades this week. Send offers for RB/WR my way

time to get back on track. Week 1 was an absolute disaster and the only silver lining is i am first on the waiver wire so I can pick up whomever i want.

baylrballa;n8904349 said:
Dont overreact. Dont overreact. Dont overreact.

Totally overreact totally overreact

Barely squeaked by in Week 1. Here's hoping Week 2 goes a bit smoother.

Well see how this week goes, but I may be in the market for a QB if Cousins/Darnold struggle again. Cousins will pretty much have zero fantasy value if he continues to only throw 10-15 passes a game.

I need to trade for a TE in L4. Send offers!

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

0-1 but not feeling too bad about it, hoping to make a few moves this week.

Despite a incredible performance by deshaun Watson, I fell short and lost. Gonna make a comeback this week and right the ship.

Something tells me 56 points won't get it done in any week. I may have to change my team name to the Dolphins is this keeps up.

jdtox;n8904350 said:
Alright league 2, I'm looking to make some trades this week. Send offers for RB/WR my way

Always up for wheeling and dealing, send me something.

Put up 153pts in Week 1 in League 1. I am starting to like my team more and more each day. A few areas that I would like to solidify, but lets keep the Dirty Trio moving forward.

Lost week 1 by 1.5 points!! Can't believe I left Jacksonville as my defense, nice -8 points there guys. LOL!

Alright JDax how about you put mahommes on the bench for some rest before the long season starts up? You know they say if you play him too much he could get hurt and ruin your season. Just throwing it out there.

mmaynard11;n8904590 said:
Put up 153pts in Week 1 in League 1. I am starting to like my team more and more each day. A few areas that I would like to solidify, but lets keep the Dirty Trio moving forward.

Solid start. I'm right behind you with 135.

I need to find some waiver gems.

NoShanks;n8904800 said:
Solid start. I'm right behind you with 135.

I need to find some waiver gems.

I’ve been scouring as well...slim pickings.

Week 2 waiver wire options remind me how tough 16 team leagues are... You really have to draft well to have a shot!

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Paging league 1..............Paging league 1..............anyone have some wants/needs/offers???

chefkritter;n8904823 said:
Paging league 1..............Paging league 1..............anyone have some wants/needs/offers???

I am always open for trades, but after a quick look I don't see how we can help each other. If you see something Lady Mike Hunt is open to offers.

chefkritter;n8904823 said:

I like your QBs, but I'm not sure I have much to offer in return.

Really liked my team at the draft and then week 1 happened.. hopefully week 2 goes a little better even though I'm projected to lose by 10

Back