Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

Trade in league 2 Screenshot_20190910-163944_Chrome.jpg

chefkritter;n8904347 said:
Week 2.........Dax goes down in League 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My team isn’t very good with Guice hurt and I was already trash at WR...

chefkritter;n8904789 said:
Alright JDax how about you put mahommes on the bench for some rest before the long season starts up? You know they say if you play him too much he could get hurt and ruin your season. Just throwing it out there.

Can you leave Cam in the line up? Thanks .

JDax;n8905229 said:
Can you leave Cam in the line up? Thanks .

Sure if you bench mahommes.

have to admit, its less stressful scouting the waivers for pickups for 16 teams. I'm more stressed sitting at #2 priority in another league (10 team) for some potential WRs, especially with the whole AB rape fiasco ( I have AB smh). I think I am going to hold and wait to keep my position at #2 later in the season so that if there is a RB1 injury, I can take an RB2 RB, especially if I get moved to #1 waivers. Our waivers don't reset each week, which makes it a very valuable pick.

but here, it resets every week on reverse, plus there are slim pickings.

anyway, I'm wondering who had the highest scoring number for week 1. anyone get near 200 points? if so, what was your roster?

It looks like league 4 was all fighting for the same turds on the waiver wire. I won the Raheem Mostert lottery, WOOO HOOO championship time!!

Nerdy_81;n8904885 said:
Really liked my team at the draft and then week 1 happened.. hopefully week 2 goes a little better even though I'm projected to lose by 10

Don't overreact. I almost always lose week 1 when I win championships. It's weird.

NoShanks;n8905313 said:
have to admit, its less stressful scouting the waivers for pickups for 16 teams. I'm more stressed sitting at #2 priority in another league (10 team) for some potential WRs, especially with the whole AB rape fiasco ( I have AB smh). I think I am going to hold and wait to keep my position at #2 later in the season so that if there is a RB1 injury, I can take an RB2 RB, especially if I get moved to #1 waivers. Our waivers don't reset each week, which makes it a very valuable pick.

but here, it resets every week on reverse, plus there are slim pickings.

anyway, I'm wondering who had the highest scoring number for week 1. anyone get near 200 points? if so, what was your roster?

The wire is definitely slim pickings in a 16 team league, but you will find hidden gems every now and then. I picked up Tyler Boyd off the wire last year, and that worked out quite well.

DataDude;n8905416 said:
Don't overreact. I almost always lose week 1 when I win championships. It's weird.

You know, in all the years I made it to the championship round I lost week 1, in all the years I have fizzed out by the end of the season I won week 1. I won week one this year.....

Scored 150 last week in a loss. Hoping to score 75 and win this week!

Looking to add RB depth in League 2, I have defenses and WRs, send me offers.

OITW;n8905638 said:

I need a defense, any interest in Ty Montgomery?

OITW;n8905638 said:

No you send me offers!

Big trade in league 3, both teams moving almost half of their roster to each other. Someone else will have to post the details as I don't currently have the ability to post a picture of the moves.

BuckNasty;n8905685 said:
Big trade in league 3, both teams moving almost half of their roster to each other. Someone else will have to post the details as I don't currently have the ability to post a picture of the moves.

Receive Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST from Feeling DAN6EROUS to Gunga Galunga
Receive Stephen Gostkowski, NE K from Feeling DAN6EROUS to Gunga Galunga
Receive Melvin Gordon, LAC RB from Feeling DAN6EROUS to Gunga Galunga
Receive Antonio Brown, NE WR from Feeling DAN6EROUS to Gunga Galunga
Send Duke Johnson Jr., Hou RB from Gunga Galunga to Feeling DAN6EROUS
Send Dede Westbrook, Jax WR from Gunga Galunga to Feeling DAN6EROUS
Send DK Metcalf, Sea WR from Gunga Galunga to Feeling DAN6EROUS
Send Brett Maher, Dal K from Gunga Galunga to Feeling DAN6EROUS
Send Browns D/ST, Cle D/ST from Gunga Galunga to Feeling DAN6EROUS

I felt like gambling a bit!

PhillyV 2 Weeks in and 2 trades for us.

BuckNasty ;n8905685 said:

IceyShanks;n8905744 said:

I reviewed and approved the trade. I honestly don't know if I hated it or loved it.

BigDill;n8905790 said:
I reviewed and approved the trade. I honestly don't know if I hated it or loved it.

Haha well if the reports of Gordon not playing till late November are true, I love it from my side of things. But knowing my luck he will sign today and play great Sunday

PhillyV;n8905824 said:
Haha well if the reports of Gordon not playing till late November are true, I love it from my side of things. But knowing my luck he will sign today and play great Sunday

I heard his return will occur between weeks 6-8, at this point he mine as well sit out til then to save his body half a season.

IceyShanks;n8905744 said:

This was you, NOW it makes sense. LOL

Dan6 did a good job dumping problem children for good assets.
I would expect some team with crappy rb's to make an offer for Gordon. And if AB stays eligible he will produce but will just be a cog in the mighty Pats wheel. Not the focus of the offense.

PhillyV;n8905824 said:

So that was my struggle in reviewing the trade. If AB and Gordon play right away, you got fleeced. If Gordon stays away until week 10 or later, you are in good shape. If AB gets suspended by the league and Gordon stays out, then Icey is got fleeced. It is insanity.

BigDill;n8905929 said:
So that was my struggle in reviewing the trade. If AB and Gordon play right away, you got fleeced. If Gordon stays away until week 10 or later, you are in good shape. If AB gets suspended by the league and Gordon stays out, then Icey is got fleeced. It is insanity.

Exactly what makes it a fun trade. High risk high reward for both

milehighgolfer;n8905856 said:
This was you, NOW it makes sense. LOL

Dan6 did a good job dumping problem children for good assets.
I would expect some team with crappy rb's to make an offer for Gordon. And if AB stays eligible he will produce but will just be a cog in the mighty Pats wheel. Not the focus of the offense.

I don't know if I should be offended or not!

Honestly I wasn't too high on the guys I traded away and wanted to gamble a bit, plus after going 0-1, my trading instincts kicked in. I always know my roster won't look the same at the end of the season as it did at the beginning!

Back