Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

BuckNasty;n8907509 said:
At least he's actually on the field, I seem to take Hunter Henry almost every year and he's hurt for 90% of his career games.

No that's worse, injuries you get injured to not perform is just OJ doing OJ things

L3 - I, too, am looking for an RB and am open to trades...

Jasonlj received your trade.

I have a counter, but might need to wait until Tuesday.

It was nice to see Olsen play like he did years ago. I was surprised to see him available in the trash pile at the end of the TE run in the draft. If he can keep healthy it will be a steal not having to use a top pick for a TE. Plus finding Burton on the waiver wire today gives me a good TE without any investment. I'm a happy guy right now except I still need a 2nd QB since Foles lasted something like 8 plays.

My team is epic-ly terrible. Should have figured if I couldn't handle the 4th pick I'd really suck with the 11th pick.

My team is epic-ly terrible. Should have figured if I couldn't handle the 4th pick I'd really suck with the 11th pick.

But your GM skills could save you?

Damn pats defense going off. Sorry Golfer Gal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GG’s opponent has 18 from his kicker already. She says “you cant win against that when your TE gets you 0”

GG’s opponent has 18 from his kicker already. She says “you cant win against that when your TE gets you 0”

Ah I am mistaken. Though I was playing her this week. In that case I meant sorry curls for gurls lol

Looking alright so far this week. Nothing spectacular so far, but trending towards a hopeful win at least.

GG yelling right now. First Sanders down at the 1 yard line and then the next play they go to him again and it gets picked.

GG yelling right now. First Sanders down at the 1 yard line and then the next play they go to him again and it gets picked.

Now her guy Kupp catches a long TD and it gets called back to the 1 yard line after review. She is not happy right now. Haha.

My bench is outscoring my team this week. Always a blow when you have an injury in the first quarter (Brees).

I’ve scored 69 points. Over 2 weeks.

I somehow put up 111 with a 0 from my TE. I am up by 41.5 but my opponent has Matt Ryan, Calvin Ridley and Zach Ertz to play still and I am done. I will likely lose, but I won't be mad because I honestly thought I was going to put up 65 after the way my week started.

Moving to 2-0 on the season after Landry’s Dirty Trio had a good week in League 1. Still have one to go and my opponent is done.

I definitely will need to evaluate my RB’s as the lackluster backfield of KC is awful.

I need a miracle in the night game and have Wentz score less than 20 points. I left some points on the bench which is bit upsetting, but glad I still have a chance to win even though My QB/kicker/Defense put up 9 points total

You don't even get the benefit of playing my sorry team this year.

Ugh completely fell for the amendola hype from last week. Thought the matchup was good and resulted in a big fat goose egg. I probably would still lose but hate making bad decisions lol

Ugh completely fell for the amendola hype from last week. Thought the matchup was good and resulted in a big fat goose egg. I probably would still lose but hate making bad decisions lol

I almost did the same with Hockenson and pulled him for M. Andrews at the last minute.

My bench is outscoring my team this week. Always a blow when you have an injury in the first quarter (Brees).

I'm not sure I would have had a chance without brees going down. My qb situation is in a bad place.

Back