Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Great week for me in League 4 with my first win. I have scored more points every week, I am at 120 with calvin Johnson still to go. Hopefully i can make a run at it but its an uphill climb after starting 0-3

Glad i traded Shaddy now he is out 3-4 weeks

And of course Jordan Reed is injured now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And is under concussion protocol, that guy has had way too many concussions.
There seem to be a few Guys like that L.Green in SD got 2 in two weeks one more this year and he is done for the year

There seem to be a few Guys like that L.Green in SD got 2 in two weeks one more this year and he is done for the year

Remember Austin Collie a few years ago? He still blames the NFL rules for ruining his career. I read something a while back where he said he should have been allowed to keep playing, but no one would touch him because he had too many concussions, and they considered him damaged goods.

Remember Austin Collie a few years ago? He still blames the NFL rules for ruining his career. I read something a while back where he said he should have been allowed to keep playing, but no one would touch him because he had too many concussions, and they considered him damaged goods.

Welker is in that same boat now. Just too much liability to keep those guys on a roster.

they should have these guys sign a waiver when they play slot for Manning.

I personally, don't want to see them play. I enjoy football, and do not want to see a guy die on the field because he got hit in the head one too many times.

Agree 100%. There is something to protecting these guys from themselves in certain instances, and this is one for me.

I personally, don't want to see them play. I enjoy football, and do not want to see a guy die on the field because he got hit in the head one too many times.

It is amazing what you see these Guys do to themselves to keep playing. Make you really respect Chris Borland for Just walking away rather than risk his Future

they should have these guys sign a waiver when they play slot for Manning.

Manning is terrible at leaving his WRs out to dry. He's done it for years

Hauschka about to be my third highest scorer in a win haha. Weird week.

0-4 here I come!

I'm right there with ya!

I pretty much doomed myself by sleeping in on Sunday and forgetting to check on Andrew Luck's status. As it turns out it made no difference.

0-4 here I come!

108-66 W puts me to 3-1, now the Bye weeks start hitting me, but at least Gates comes back next week so that should soften Ivory being on bye.

Not a pretty win, but I'll take it. 4-0 somehow...

Took down the only undefeated left in league #6. Got my streak on...

Woohoo, first win of the year! Time to string some together.

Back