Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Headed to 3-1 thanks to another monster week from Devonta Freeman. Kamar Aiken put up some big numbers on my bench, but thankfully I won't need them this week (and who would've thought he'd actually put up ANY numbers based on his games so far).
Aiken is a steal now. With the way he played, and Campanaro on IR Smith week to week.

Thst damn NO kicker may have cost me my first win. Before OT I was up 26 and he only had Charles Johnson going tonight. But thanks to Brees in OT, I'm only up 11.5 going against CJ.

Well atvleast the Cowboys lost so it's not a complete downer :D

Injuries decimated my team this week. Those that could have had good games laid eggs. First loss of the year.

Injuries decimated my team this week. Those that could have had good games laid eggs. First loss of the year.

Are the Dallas Cowboys your team? :alien:

Injury situation gets worse each week. Dunbar with likely a torn ACL/MCL and Lee with the concussion.

Well theres 1 TD.
Need about 2 more points to get into the money sitting 29th top 27 pay out

Im guessing you did the 100 people top 27 pay out league? I have done those for 4 weeks and finish around 30th every time. I have better luck in head to heads and the big ones for some reason.

Which service do you guys prefer?

To be honest, I dont like either one.
I prefer traditional leagues like the ones done on THP.
These are mundane to me, feature all stars, no prep or knowledge needed and are dumbed down.
Fun for a pinch and to give me some rooting interest, but I wont do it again next year.

I prefer the regular leagues like the THP ones too, but I play a few $$ in the fan duel/draft kings on the off chance I get super lucky and strike it rich. :alien:

Makes sense. My THP team is in deep trouble and I'm on the cusp of being done 5 weeks into the season. Just curious.

I prefer the regular leagues like the THP ones too, but I play a few $$ in the fan duel/draft kings on the off chance I get super lucky and strike it rich. :alien:

Im rooting for you brother...I think your wife is too so we can be neighbors.
That sounded way worse in text than it did in my head.

Im guessing you did the 100 people top 27 pay out league? I have done those for 4 weeks and finish around 30th every time. I have better luck in head to heads and the big ones for some reason.

yep, might try head to head next time

yep, might try head to head next time

I submit the same lineup to 5 things every week.
2 head 2 heads
2 lottery type deals for tons of cash (its like the lottery to win)
1 top 27 pays out

Each one is $2 and my total spent is $10 per week. I started with $25 and my first week lost all but $5, I was clueless. Since that time I have won every week and have about $59 in there right now. I have won every head to head game I have done. They pay virtually nothing, but give me the chance to continue to play the bigger ones.

Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Whatever Joseph Randle did to piss of Garrett I like it. It allowed me to eek out a win in my big money league and cash out top20 in my draft kings 50/50 I was playing.

Slowly starting to get the hang of this daily fantasy deal. I've built up my account nicely the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
I went and looked at both sites and was turned off by the fact you have to deposit money before you can even see the games and how they work. Back to the THP Teague and trying to figure out how to fix my team without giving away talent to the top teams...

Well if your in league 4 send me an offer. I'm willing to deal anyone for the right price. I'm looking for a RB.

Well if I get 2 points from Ebron I will win this week. Getting lucky again as Petes team didn't put up a whole lot. I need foster to get healthy QUICK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if I get 2 points from Ebron I will win this week. Getting lucky again as Petes team didn't put up a whole lot. I need foster to get healthy QUICK

He looked a bit rough out there didn't he? First game back perhaps. Ebron is quickly becoming a really good TE. Has so many tools and could be a good one in this league for a long time.

He looked a bit rough out there didn't he? First game back perhaps. Ebron is quickly becoming a really good TE. Has so many tools and could be a good one in this league for a long time.

He did. I'm hoping he is getting the full work load this week. Agreed on Ebron as well but it's a tough matchup this week

4 points shy of a W. Stupid Ingram getting that TD called back. Oh well. Jimmy Graham tonight. A TD on the first drive would be nice.

You've got this in the bag.

#reversejinx
#ihope

Moving to 3-1 after this week.

Good to see that some of the reaches that I made in the draft are actually paying off.

Best move of the week, however, was picking up Cleveland's TE off the trash heap on Thursday when it looked like Allen would be out. Apparently, Cleveland likes to throw to him.

Very pleased to be 3-1 with Gronk's bye done with and Foster back on the field. I think picking 15th has given me a better off team than those who drafted the underperforming rb's ahead of me. Now that the bye weeks have started we will see who planned well for them as depth is thin in a league this large.

Stretch the win streak to 4!!

Not in the clear yet but up about 6 with Graham and Prater to play tonight. Fingers crossed for a much needed W

As long as Graham and Seattle's D don't put up 50.5 on me, its looking like 3-1...the opposite of last year! YAY!

Come on Jimmy!

Back