Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Young QBs stood their ground and some more big names went down with injury.
Week 4 is here as teams are rounding into form.

League 4 - 8 teams are 2-1; 8 are 1-2. Parity!

I have some tough matchups this week, and still an unknown at the RB2 spot, but hopefully some news on Singletary comes out which will make that easier. Not a lot on the wire, and being spot 12 of 16, I don't expect to get any of the viable options on there. May just have to wait and see who gets dropped and pick up some sloppy seconds.

My team is in a rough spot, my record is good enough where I won't get any top waiver additions this week, but my actual team stinks. I don't have a ton of trade equity either, so may be a long season for me.

My team is in a rough spot, my record is good enough where I won't get any top waiver additions this week, but my actually team stinks. I don't have a ton of trade equity either, so may be a long season for me.

This is kind of how I feel. I am 12/16 on the waiver wire, no chance I get anyone. My depth isn't really there for a solid trade, and I have some really awesome starters and then some questionable ones. It's just been a weird year for me, but it all started with my very odd, panicky draft where I was a hot mess.

OK L2..i gave everyone a head start....here i come.

Would be really nice to get to 2-2 but Im gonna need Baker to play out of his mind to have a chance and get Duke Johnson going finally

This week I have to navigate the first bye week. Snuck out a victory to go 3-0. I like my team, but need to find some more depth to continue on the win streak. Little to nothing on the waiver wire sitting in spot 15 of 16.

2 solid weeks in a row to get to 2-1. Projected to lose again this week. Hoping to keep defying the odds!

QB1 - sucks
QB2 - out
RB1 - out
RB2 - actually a WR
WR1 - questionable
WR3 - probably high
TE1 - questionable
TE2 - out

going to need my defense to put up a 40 pointer this week.

?

My team's performance this year so far.......

Tough week ahead for me. If anyone in league 1 needs a WR for a QB, I am open for offers. I will not be trading one of my two starting RB’s for your backup, however.

Is there any way to permanently get rid of the blue "Football season is here! We've rolled out more updates to get ready for Week 1" banner at the top? It's Week 4, for crying out loud.

I've X'd it out repeatedly, but it keeps coming back.

Sitting at 1-2 after scoring 353 points, the other two teams that have scored more are 2-1, if my team can keep it up I'm hoping I can string together some wins.

Sitting 3-0. I have some moves in mind for league 1, but giving it a wait for another week!

Picked up Elijhaa Penny off waivers for some much needed RB help and a tight end due to injury. I stand at 1-2 but hope is alive. Melvin Gordon, get cho azz to work!!

Losing Barkley for a few weeks hurts...bad. I made a move to get a little help but Peyton Barber is no Saquon Barkley. I made a waiver claim for Gallman, but being 8th in line I knew there was no way he would fall to me.

Oof...

Losing Barkley for a few weeks hurts...bad. I made a move to get a little help but Peyton Barber is no Saquon Barkley. I made a waiver claim for Gallman, but being 8th in line I knew there was no way he would fall to me.

Oof...

Gallman wasn't even on the wire in our league, he was already rostered. I was 12th on the wire, I didn't even bother putting a claim in for anyone, I just waited to see who got dropped. I ended up picking up a few guys (ironically not a dropped player) and dropping some of my under performing guys. I figured 3 points in a pinch is better than 0. It was merely a depth move.

Oof...

Lost barkley as well, luckily already had gallman for handcuff or id be ready to forfeit next few weeks.

Got 5 players predicted for 0 points next week currently on roster. Yay

Last edited:
League 4, I am ready to deal so feel free to send me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back