Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team is dumb. So manic.

SHOULD be a good week, but who the eff knows.

I'm 3-0 in L3, just lucky thus far that injuries haven't affected me yet. I'm still interested in trades, definitely need a better TE.

The bad thing about having a good record is a horrible wire position, 15 of 16 this week. I didn't even try.

Branson Wright@BransonWright

#Chargers holdout #MelvinGordon will report to the team on Thursday, told today to the #ClevelandPlainDealer by a source close to the situation.
Gordon has been a contract holdout since the start of training camp. Gordon will become an unrestricted free agent in 2020.
11:05 PM - Sep 24, 2019

I hope this is not BS!! first that I have heard about it.

I think Gordon has realized he isn't as indispensable as he thought. That team is doing just fine without him.

I'm 3-0 in L3, just lucky thus far that injuries haven't affected me yet. I'm still interested in trades, definitely need a better TE.

The bad thing about having a good record is a horrible wire position, 15 of 16 this week. I didn't even try.

Same, I was 12 of 16, I didn't even bother checking the wire until this morning.

I think Gordon has realized he isn't as indispensable as he thought. That team is doing just fine without him.

I think his role will be diminished at first. He has motivation to get that big payday.

Branson Wright@BransonWright

#Chargers holdout #MelvinGordon will report to the team on Thursday, told today to the #ClevelandPlainDealer by a source close to the situation.
Gordon has been a contract holdout since the start of training camp. Gordon will become an unrestricted free agent in 2020.
11:05 PM - Sep 24, 2019

I hope this is not BS!! first that I have heard about it.

Do they have to take him back?? Asking as a Ekeler owner. The Bolts should just get what they can for him since he is moving on next year anyways.

Do they have to take him back?? Asking as a Ekeler owner. The Bolts should just get what they can for him since he is moving on next year anyways.
Replying as a Gordon owner. They should trade Ekeler and Jackson. Haha!!

I'm a lifetime Charger fan, and I'm over Gordon.

With that said, and knowing nothing about what he's agreed to play for (I'm assuming it's what was offered, which is all he's worth IMO) I'm sure he'll be committed to putting up good numbers so he can get the money he, and his agent, think he's worth next year. Then again, maybe he'll be playing for the money on his current contract. We'll all find out soon.

Another trade in league 2Screenshot_20190925-210725_Gmail.jpg

Hopefully the guy with Ertz in his name, didnt trade Ertz. :D

And yet another trade in league 2Screenshot_20190925-214505_Gmail.jpg

I'm a lifetime Charger fan, and I'm over Gordon.

With that said, and knowing nothing about what he's agreed to play for (I'm assuming it's what was offered, which is all he's worth IMO) I'm sure he'll be committed to putting up good numbers so he can get the money he, and his agent, think he's worth next year. Then again, maybe he'll be playing for the money on his current contract. We'll all find out soon.

I have a feeling chargers won't play him as much just to mess with him and keep his value down as Ekeler is doing so well. ( I own Ekeler in 2 leagues lol)

League two has been a trading machine, that's great! League 1 still hasn't done anything, but I really do believe it's because we are all hurting at the same spot.

League two has been a trading machine, that's great! League 1 still hasn't done anything, but I really do believe it's because we are all hurting at the same spot.

Yeah, I might make some moves after this week. I typically wait till after week 4

how many teams make the playoffs in each league? record or points?

league 2 here and i am still looking for my first win. I SUCK AND MY TEAM SUCKS!!!!!

0-3 start is hard to fathom but Im getting blown out each week. Someone explain how this team hasnt won yet...

D. Watson, Todd Gurley, L. Fournette, DJ Chark, Mecole Hrdman, Stefon Diggs, and Jimmy Graham.

League 3...open to (fair) trades.

I am sitting in 1st overall in league 5 right now and this week is my first time projected to win. Lets hope I don't have a let down.

how many teams make the playoffs in each league? record or points?

league 2 here and i am still looking for my first win. I SUCK AND MY TEAM SUCKS!!!!!

Its all in the info you signed up for haha.
4 teams make it.
Division winners and next two best records.

Or we all feel are teams are just that good. :ROFLMAO: I want some trade action and every time I receive a notification from ESPN Fantasy I get excited only to be told someone on my bench is outscoring one of my starters.

Big match this weekend in league 3! The two undefeateds in the East going after each other.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

GG is not happy right now.
Rodgers passes it all the way down to the 3 and then the handoff because Adams couldn’t outrun a safety haha.

GG is not happy right now.
Rodgers passes it all the way down to the 3 and then the handoff because Adams couldn’t outrun a safety haha.
I was quite happy with it, since we are playing each other and I have Jones :)

I was quite happy with it, since we are playing each other and I have Jones :)

Haha. You hate to see it, but it didnt her your cause to have the other back go out either.

Haha. You hate to see it, but it didnt her your cause to have the other back go out either.
Except he was on my bench as a handcuff to Jones :(

I hate Thursday night football when I have players playing, but I love watching Thursday night football when I have no players playing.

TNF is notoriously a low scoring game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back