Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Trade in league three pending approval.

I send
Forsett
Maurice Williams

For
Alfred Morris
Richard Rodgers

I like to think I'm trading Forsett high and acquiring Morris low.

It's been reported Gruden is Going to abandon the RBBC and get Morris 18 to 20 Carries going forward.

The Ravens lack of receivers

is going to put more attention on Forsett

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I was trying to go a different way. With Charles going down, I needed a good RB, but, didn't really want to give up another RB in the deal. Actually tried a 3-owner trade that failed. That would have been something for my first trade in two years of FF!

Serious ponder mode on for a trade offer in L6... I need a little time to see if it will work out for me

Last week admittedly scared me, I know he's got rapport with Luck and Johnson doesn't though, so that helps.

I lean this way just because Atlanta is going to score 100 on New Orleans so Brees will have to throw even more, and he's targeted Snead a ton lately.
I still have Andre Johnson on my bench, I'll let you know when I insert him back in the lineup and you'll be golden to play Moncrief.

Conversely, I had a waiver claim in for Willie Snead a few weeks ago, and cancelled it to pick up Kenny Britt instead. You're welcome.

Serious ponder mode on for a trade offer in L6... I need a little time to see if it will work out for me

I know I have a trade out. Not sure if it is to you

Christine Michael on the trading block in league #1 - Password is Taco

Looking for another opinion I was offered DeAndre Hopkins Julius Thomas and Chris Johnson for Gronkowski Keenan Allen Rashad Jennings and a linebacker

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Trade in L6 pending approval

Receive Ryan Tannehill, Mia QB from KLIN to Bench
Receive Giovani Bernard, Cin RB from KLIN to Bench
Send Doug Baldwin, Sea WR from WR to KLIN
Send Carson Palmer, Ari QB from Bench to KLIN

You will like Bernard he done quietly well this season.

You have a top flight QB and I have a lil more depth at RB that was killing me.

You have a top flight QB and I have a lil more depth at RB that was killing me.
I was waiting and waiting for Tannehill to live up to the hype and he never did. So frustrating

Still trying to deal in league 1

I was waiting and waiting for Tannehill to live up to the hype and he never did. So frustrating

Yeah that is why I offered Palmer to you. Miami's O has been horrid and I needed some RB help. Baldwin will at least give you a lil more at WR

Yeah that is why I offered Palmer to you. Miami's O has been horrid and I needed some RB help. Baldwin will at least give you a lil more at WR
Yup and you have Brady which doesn't suck haha

I think it is a fair trade and mutually beneficial

Yup and you have Brady which doesn't suck haha

I think it is a fair trade and mutually beneficial

Well, picking 15th in the draft turned out to be very very perfect for me. I had a plan before the draft and it worked out. Was looking for a QB/WR combo and was able to get QB/TE from NE and then was able to get Lewis too who has become very huge for me.

I had to wait until Brady's bye week was over then I knew I could help someone out while getting some help in an area I needed too.

Well, picking 15th in the draft turned out to be very very perfect for me. I had a plan before the draft and it worked out. Was looking for a QB/WR combo and was able to get QB/TE from NE and then was able to get Lewis too who has become very huge for me.

I had to wait until Brady's bye week was over then I knew I could help someone out while getting some help in an area I needed too.
Yeah needless to say our fantasy seasons have been very different to this point haha

Yeah can't make people trade what can ya do

Yeah can't make people trade what can ya do

Yeah I had 2 different ones out and felt hey I tried and cancelled the other one and just left the one with you

Yeah I had 2 different ones out and felt hey I tried and cancelled the other one and just left the one with you
I appreciate it man. Glad we could make something happen

I appreciate it man. Glad we could make something happen
Yeah me too.

I think out trade is the first one in the league so far this season

I need julio to go off and put up 50pts tonight since the rest of my team will struggle to get 50 combined

Yeah me too.

I think out trade is the first one in the league so far this season
Haha yeah that doesn't surprise me. I like to see what my teams do before trying to sell off the farm. In a leagues this big trading is really the only way to improve your squad

Back