Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Matt Ryan needs to get his sh!t together because I need to see bigger numbers out of Julio.

RIGHT! Stop running the ball and fumbling near the endzone! Ugh. I can get 12 out of anybody.

I don't see how you ever start Kapernick with any confidence unless he is your only option....Says the guy who is forced to start cousins this week. :banghead:

His line last week against the Giants wasn't too bad, and Newton's got no one to throw to. The Ravens gave up something like 450 in the air last week, which is what has me leaning towards Kaep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His line last week against the Giants wasn't too bad, and Newton's got no one to throw to. The Ravens gave up something like 450 in the air last week, which is what has me leaning towards Kaep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cothcery is back this week. I grabbed him off the wire, figured it was worth seeing how he performs.

Off to a great start with 49.5 combined from Ingram and Freeman. Still undecided on Kaepernick or Newton at QB, leaning more toward Kaepernick with his matchup against the Ravens.
tough matchup for Cam, but I'm not starting Kap at all. I'd pick somebody off a wavers first personally

What a game for Watson
And of course I have him on the bench as I acquired Richard Rodgers yesterday.

#TradeBait

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Had to pick up another tight end this week, and was between Watson and Josh Hill. Thankfully I went with Watson!

I think it's safe to say that Devonta Freeman is the biggest steal of the draft right now haha. He just finds the end zone.

7 from Snead, bah, could have been worse though, like Moncrief last week.

Matt Ryan needs to get his sh!t together because I need to see bigger numbers out of Julio.

This is exactly how I feel about stafford and megatron.

I thought Matt Ryan had a great game last night.. :)

Haha, of course you did. You must be feeling good about our matchup now.

Not sure about feeling good... I still have to keep an eye on Palmer, Forte, Landry, Gronk and whether the Eagles offense decides this is the week to wake up.

Stafford is a FF bastard.

He's a real life one too. The news here is reporting that the team has quit on him. Shocker. He stinks!

He's a real life one too. The news here is reporting that the team has quit on him. Shocker. He stinks!
I will hate him forever, I was 1-5 last year with him before I finally offed him and started winning. When Tannehill is a better option you have issues. I think he's done in Detroit.

I will hate him forever, I was 1-5 last year with him before I finally offed him and started winning. When Tannehill is a better option you have issues. I think he's done in Detroit.

I HOPE he is done in Detroit. Even though I can't stand Caldwell, I think he did the right thing benching him last week and I think it speaks volumes that Stafford is on his way out... at least I hope. But as a Lions fan that is all we are filled with... empty dreams and hope.

I think it's safe to say that Devonta Freeman is the biggest steal of the draft right now haha. He just finds the end zone.
And to think, he lost the starting job to Coleman and is only getting this chance because Coleman got hurt.

I HOPE he is done in Detroit. Even though I can't stand Caldwell, I think he did the right thing benching him last week and I think it speaks volumes that Stafford is on his way out... at least I hope. But as a Lions fan that is all we are filled with... empty dreams and hope.
Its the Barry Sanders curse.

I traded 1/4 of my roster for Peterson and Edelman. My opponent has 4 guys on bye and left an injured/DNP person on his roster for the game last night. If I can't get a win this week...

I traded 1/4 of my roster for Peterson and Edelman. My opponent has 4 guys on bye and left an injured/DNP person on his roster for the game last night. If I can't get a win this week...

Good Luck with that. Last week I traded 1/3 of my roster for Charles and we all know how that ended.

Good Luck with that. Last week I traded 1/3 of my roster for Charles and we all know how that ended.

Ouch... literally.

Might be interested in a TE in league 4...

Back