Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

L1, I could really use some help at RB. I'm hoping Davis will be serviceable for the year at least and Dez can come back and make a big splash. but knowing my luck, that probably won't happen. Haha

L1, I could really use some help at RB. I'm hoping Davis will be serviceable for the year at least and Dez can come back and make a big splash. but knowing my luck, that probably won't happen. Haha

I was looking yesterday for a deal that involved me sending you a RB but not a whole lot I could figure out on the other side of the deal

I was looking yesterday for a deal that involved me sending you a RB but not a whole lot I could figure out on the other side of the deal
Yeah my team is tough right now. to many unknowns. I'll just roll with it and hope some guys can step up

More league three talks going on. Not a blockbusger like the previous. But a couple of big names possibly moving.

We have a trade in principal. May be one more throw in. Stay tuned.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This trade was rejected:

Receive Tyrod Taylor, Buf QB from SCAR to CUBS
Receive Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR from SCAR to CUBS
Send Doug Baldwin, Sea WR from WR to SCAR
Send Carson Palmer, Ari QB from Bench to SCAR

And then offered this trade:

Send Ryan Mathews, Phi RB from Bench to SCAR
Receive Tyrod Taylor, Buf QB from SCAR to Bench
Receive Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR from SCAR to Bench

Im not real keen on this because Jeffery has played 1 game the entire year. Im not even sure he will play this weekend right now.
Might have to wait until tomorrow or Sat to see if Jeffery is going to play or not

Trying to decide on a TE... Jacob Tamme or Benjamin Watson!?!?!?

Well I was trying to help SCAR out cause the ubcertainty of Tyrod being able to play and he still has ROmo on his bench plus it would help me a bit at WR too

I kinda feel its fair because of that. But its up to him to accept the trade.

This trade was rejected:

Receive Tyrod Taylor, Buf QB from SCAR to CUBS
Receive Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR from SCAR to CUBS
Send Doug Baldwin, Sea WR from WR to SCAR

And then offered this trade:

Send Ryan Mathews, Phi RB from Bench to SCAR
Receive Tyrod Taylor, Buf QB from SCAR to Bench
Receive Alshon Jeffery, Chi WR from SCAR to Bench

Im not real keen on this because Jeffery has played 1 game the entire year. Im not even sure he will play this weekend right now.
Might have to wait until tomorrow or Sat to see if Jeffery is going to play or not

Since you said you were just trying to help someone out, and he didnt want the help, then its not worth it.

I kind of liked having AP and Edelman on my team....?

Since you said you were just trying to help someone out, and he didnt want the help, then its not worth it.

Yeah cause Tyrod isnt going to play at all this week and he was gonna have Palmer. Hey all you can do is try

I have Gurley on a bye this week too. I am trying to decide if I put Sproles or Spiller in his place this week. I have Matt Forte, I just need to fill that 2nd RB spot. Thoughts?

Pretty sure you could only start brady and gronk this week and you'll be fine

Alex, offer sent ur way

Taking a look now

I kind of liked having AP and Edelman on my team....
Lacy has a history of starting slow and finishing strong. You won't miss AP for long. If I wasn't 1-4 I would have rejected the deal to get that goodness myself :)

Ok THPeople, Snead, Moncrief, or Gordon in the flex?

Ok THPeople, Snead, Moncrief, or Gordon in the flex?
Sidney has more hops, But Sam has a smoother swing but Jeff can drive the hell out of a Chevy!!

I do have Gronk though, so hopefully he goes off for a big game, that would be amazing.

Well my draft position worked out great for me. I was #15. Was able to get Brady, Gronk & pick up Dion Lewis.

Also, have Seattle & Carolina Ds.

Other than the week that NE was on a BYE I have scored over 100 pts

Trade in league three pending approval.

I send
Forsett
Maurice Williams

For
Alfred Morris
Richard Rodgers

I like to think I'm trading Forsett high and acquiring Morris low.

It's been reported Gruden is Going to abandon the RBBC and get Morris 18 to 20 Carries going forward.

The Ravens lack of receivers

is going to put more attention on Forsett

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Moncrief by the hair on his chinny chin chin.

Last week admittedly scared me, I know he's got rapport with Luck and Johnson doesn't though, so that helps.

Snead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lean this way just because Atlanta is going to score 100 on New Orleans so Brees will have to throw even more, and he's targeted Snead a ton lately.

Icey- I appreciate the offers but those guys are some depth I can't afford to trade at 2-3 for what you proposed.

Back