Week 8: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting to that half way point of the season. Week 8 is here.

A lot of teams still in it in league 2.. Bye weeks have been interesting! Screenshot_20191022-073647_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Thank you fantasy football, I now have something that I am worse at than golf and it is just as frustrating.

I don't think I have ever been at the top of the standings!
Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 9.09.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-22 at 9.09.50 AM.png

A lot of teams still in it in league 2.. Bye weeks have been interesting! View attachment 8911912

7 teams at 4-3 and 4 teams at 3-4. This league is wide open for anyone to come in and claim a playoff spot. Bye weeks are going to really be a testament of roster depth

guys in league 2 your welcome. i smacked around Ninety Fourters this past week. i am bragging since i only have 2 wins and have not had any chances to do it yet....lol

Rising Richards.....YOU'RE NEXT!!!!

Going to need to make a bit of a run here... stranger things have happened but I'm not optimistic.

Time to go on a run, with 7 weeks left in regular season I'll need to get a W in 6 of those to have a shot at the playoffs.

guys in league 2 your welcome. i smacked around Ninety Fourters this past week. i am bragging since i only have 2 wins and have not had any chances to do it yet....lol

Rising Richards.....YOU'RE NEXT!!!!

The plaque for last place is waiting for you down in the ladies room.

League 1... I’m willing to deal Mahomes if the right deal can be made. Need to shake it up to try to make a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope I can survive Mahomes injury. My team shouldn't be 4-3 but I will take it.

League 1... I’m willing to deal Mahomes if the right deal can be made. Need to shake it up to try to make a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ew tapatalk :ROFLMAO:
Whats the prognosis look like? Week 11 return?

League #4. Really anybody's guess.

FF.JPG

E. Sanders stock just went up.

That's great news. 49ers. My WR core is all banged up so hopefully he can help.

They just run a lot so who knows.

League #4. Really anybody's guess.

View attachment 8911980
So you're saying there's a chance... As streaky as my team has been I feel fortunate to still have a shot but it's been fun (challenging too) trying to figure out how to work a 16 team league.

I wonder how much his stock will be going up though (as a fantasy owner with him on my team). Niners don't exactly throw the ball a ton and Kittle is #1 Target there.

League 2 is still anyones game
Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 3.07.11 PM.png

I wonder how much his stock will be going up though (as a fantasy owner with him on my team). Niners don't exactly throw the ball a ton and Kittle is #1 Target there.

They have a terrible WR core, where he will be going and immediately become the WR1 in that scheme. Right now, he is floundering with a QB that can't stay upright and falling behind Sutton at WR1.

Whether he performs at the top or not, who knows but the stock has to be a up a bit.

They have a terrible WR core, where he will be going and immediately become the WR1 in that scheme. Right now, he is floundering with a QB that can't stay upright and falling behind Sutton at WR1.

Whether he performs at the top or not, who knows but the stock has to be a up a bit.

I agree he is definitely the #1 WR on the Niners now, I was just hoping he would become the #2 for the Packers (they were in the mix for Sanders). Garoppolo has been pretty underwhelming all year (despite his team being undefeated).

Back