Week 8: THP Fantasy Football

hey league 2: if i send you a trade offer at least have the decency to reject it. don't let it sit there for 2 days and then expire. i have been offered, probably, about 40 to 50 trades and i have responded to all of them....even the really bad ones.

I have 2 spots for 3 guys, which 2 do I pick?

Carlos Hyde at home against OAK
Chase Edmonds @ NO
John Brown at home again PHI

Right now I have Hyde and Edmonds, but I am just not sure...

Chase Edmonds @ NO

i would go brown and edmonds. depends what you're looking for. hyde will score you 8 to 10 but brown could score you 5 to 15. edmonds is a no brainier right now. he, edmonds, can win people leagues.

i would go brown and edmonds. depends what you're looking for. hyde will score you 8 to 10 but brown could score you 5 to 15. edmonds is a no brainier right now. he, edmonds, can win people leagues.

Hyde is fairly TD dependent at times, but against Oakland, his ceiling is higher than that.
2 of his last 3 games he has gone 12 and 16.5. Both of which were against run defenses similar to Oakland in Atlanta and KC.

Hyde is fairly TD dependent at times, but against Oakland, his ceiling is higher than that.
2 of his last 3 games he has gone 12 and 16.5. Both of which were against run defenses similar to Oakland in Atlanta and KC.
5 of hyde games he has scored under 10. and brown is 3 under 10 and 3 over 10....that is why i think higher ceiling for brown and against the eagles horrible pass defense (6th worst in the league) i would roll with brown. and the raiders have the 5th best rush def

Well as excited as I was about Sanders going to the 49ers, I just traded him away. I needed any RB help this week.
Hope it helps us both.

FF.JPG

5 of hyde games he has scored under 10. and brown is 3 under 10 and 3 over 10....that is why i think higher ceiling for brown and against the eagles horrible pass defense (6th worst in the league) i would roll with brown. and the raiders have the 5th best rush def

Defensive rushing stats are skewed based on a number of factors including how close a game is. I was speaking to how they defend actual defense which favors runners like Hyde. I do think he is TD dependent, but his ceiling is certainly higher than 8-10.

Chase Edmonds @ NO

I'd go Edmonds and brown. I hate those type of decisions. Luckily I have 2 guys for 3 spots. Be jealous.

Defensive rushing stats are skewed based on a number of factors including how close a game is. I was speaking to how they defend actual defense which favors runners like Hyde. I do think he is TD dependent, but his ceiling is certainly higher than 8-10.
so you would go hyde and edmonds?

Would you trade Keenan Allen for Adam Thielen? You have Allen

so you would go hyde and edmonds?

Not sure. I like the idea of RBs in most cases when they are bell cows. I still would wait for more info on the AZ situation and signing. just merely pointing out that an 8-10 ceiling is low for a guy that has outscored that 2 of the last 3 weeks.

I'd go Edmonds and brown. I hate those type of decisions. Luckily I have 2 guys for 3 spots. Be jealous.

The first 5 weeks my lineup set itself, now all of a sudden I have decisions, and it's a good problem to have, but hard too. I left 30pts on the bench last week by making the wrong decision.

Accepted @OITW

Another trade in league 2

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 11.28.13 AM.png

Back