Week 8: THP Fantasy Football

The weather is going to be crazy windy in the Bills/Eagles game, which is now making me think I should sit John Brown and play Hyde and Edmonds instead.

My RB core is looking awful this week. Going to be another battle to keep from losing 3 in a row.

The weather is going to be crazy windy in the Bills/Eagles game, which is now making me think I should sit John Brown and play Hyde and Edmonds instead.

Without the weather I'd say Edmonds and Brown. But as someone who got destroyed by bad weather last week for most of my skill positions, I like this line of thinking.

Without the weather I'd say Edmonds and Brown. But as someone who got destroyed by bad weather last week for most of my skill positions, I like this line of thinking.

This is where my lineup is set now, Brown on the bench. I hate doing that, but they are talking about 20-35mph winds with gusts upwards of 50mph. And the sign did say Hyde so...

Whatever I pick will be wrong, that's just the way it goes.

This is where my lineup is set now, Brown on the bench. I hate doing that, but they are talking about 20-35mph winds with gusts upwards of 50mph. And the sign did say Hyde so...

Whatever I pick will be wrong, that's just the way it goes.

And I changed my mind again, haha. Brown is back, Hyde is on the bench. Ugh, I cannot make up my damn mind. That sign is really screwing with me!

And I changed my mind again, haha. Brown is back, Hyde is on the bench. Ugh, I cannot make up my damn mind. That sign is really screwing with me!

Maybe the sign was saying you'll be scared of the result if you start Hyde...

Maybe the sign was saying you'll be scared of the result if you start Hyde...

I actually put Hyde back on the bench. I was trying to decide which of the 3 to sit, and then I see Hyde, I think the sign was telling me to sit him. LOL, I'm crazy, I know it, but my final decision is sit Hyde. I think....I hope....Maybe....Ugh!

I’m 0-8 this year in decisions on which QB to play. Far cry from last year when it was set it and forget it with Mahomes.

Fantasy Football makes me hate watching football. Honestly think I’m going back into retirement after this year.

Left a ton of points on my bench at the QB position today, and it's going to likely cost me any chance at a win. Ugh.

Forgive my ignorance of D/ST scoring nuances; have never played in a league with them. If PATs count against my D/ST, shouldn't a sack on a 2-pt attempt count for it?

Forgive my ignorance of D/ST scoring nuances; have never played in a league with them. If PATs count against my D/ST, shouldn't a sack on a 2-pt attempt count for it?

The D/ST scores are where you most often see the adjustments. Either during of after the game.

Not sure it counts but wouldn’t be odd if the points showed up later.

My team is awful!!!!

Coleman and Watson bombs FTW!

Four in a row baby!

Through week five of the season I felt really good about my team. The last three weeks have me feeling absolutely opposite. Interesting thing is I haven’t been with injuries, my team is under performing.
just like that I’m look up at the division leader.

Well, I made really bad decisions but I’m still going to walk away with a win and get to 6-2. My poor opponents team just did not perform this week.

I’m currently up 83-54. He’s done and I have Rodgers, Tyreek Hill and the PIT kicker to go. But I left too many points behind again and made some bad waiver wire decisions. Hopefully I can fix this and have a more complete team going forward.

Boy, my team Pooped the bed this week. Going to need 11 from a Dolphin RB to pull a win.

Need D Williams to put up 15 pts, very highly unlikely!!!

I might finally end up on the right side of a barn burner in league 1. I just wish it didn’t come at the expense of my favorite team (chiefs). I am up 159-157.5

I might finally end up on the right side of a barn burner in league 1. I just wish it didn’t come at the expense of my favorite team (chiefs). I am up 159-157.5

Haha! Good match. I’m mayfield of dreams. I was yelling at the tv for Jones and Williams to settle down. I had a good cushion before tonight’s game. Jones and Williams put up 53 together.

Back