Week 8: THP Fantasy Football

Haha! Good match. I’m mayfield of dreams. I was yelling at the tv for Jones and Williams to settle down. I had a good cushion before tonight’s game. Jones and Williams put up 53 together.

Believe me, I would have rather seen the chiefs shut out the packers than win fantasy, but if they were going to lose, might as well go to my guys. I didn’t think I had a shot after Murray went off.

Had I played the right QB and WR I’d be about tied with each of us having 1 guy left to go but instead I’m getting destroyed. Ugh. Bad week as a fantasy GM for me.

I might finally end up on the right side of a barn burner in league 1. I just wish it didn’t come at the expense of my favorite team (chiefs). I am up 159-157.5

Both your teams were in fire this week. I’m glad I wasn’t playing either of you haha

Had I played the right QB and WR I’d be about tied with each of us having 1 guy left to go but instead I’m getting destroyed. Ugh. Bad week as a fantasy GM for me.

I know the feeling. I got lucky and won my matchup but I still made some really bad GM moves.

My team is coming alive in League 5. Led the league in scoring with Zeke on a bye. Hopefully I can make a little run coming down the stretch.

Both your teams were in fire this week. I’m glad I wasn’t playing either of you haha

I know the feeling. I got lucky and won my matchup but I still made some really bad GM moves.
Can we call a 65 point win, lucky? Hahahaha

Can we call a 65 point win, lucky? Hahahaha

Hahaha, yes, because he was projected to put up close to 100, but unfortunately his team just did not show up. I left a lot of points out there by making bad GM moves. Had I been playing a different team I could have ended up losing still because of those poor decisions, so yes, I consider that lucky.

Hahaha, yes, because he was projected to put up close to 100, but unfortunately his team just did not show up. I left a lot of points out there by making bad GM moves. Had I been playing a different team I could have ended up losing still because of those poor decisions, so yes, I consider that lucky.
I picture you screaming at your screen yelling “BE BETTER DAMMIT!”, and it’s glorious.

My team surprised me this weekend. Mixon actually finding some room to run against the Rams was probably the most. Was happy to see E. Sanders get in the mix early as well, hope that trend continues. Barring a 37 point outing from the Steelers D tonight I should get back to .500

3rd win a row to get to 3-5. It’s a long shot to make the playoffs but the question is can a 9-5 team make the playoffs?

3rd win a row to get to 3-5. It’s a long shot to make the playoffs but the question is can a 9-5 team make the playoffs?
It’s been done plenty of times. But in those situations it’s usually on points, so rack em up when you can!

It’s been done plenty of times. But in those situations it’s usually on points, so rack em up when you can!
It’s crazy to me that I haven’t won more cause points weren’t the issue...we’ll kinda.

My last loss was with 136 points!!:mad:

3 catches and 39 yards from my streaming TE this week, and I am beyond thrilled.

Down 4 pts with JuJu going against McDonald fingers are crossed so tightly my finger tips are white

Up 1.5 points with Pitt D to go. Tempted to sit them to lock in the win, but I need all the points I can get if I'm in position for a playoff spot with points as the tiebreaker.

just need a 40 point game from my injured tight end. :poop:

Another week, another loss. :dohanim:

With the Drake trade, Walton, Billage, or are you crazy I don’t want no stinkin Dolphin on my team?

I don't know what to say, my team puts up 100+ points again, and I'm winning/projected to win and go to 6-2 and looks like going to solo first in the division, but still 2nd overall. 943 points scored has to be my highest total ever through 8 games in THP FF.

I don't know what to say, my team puts up 100+ points again, and I'm winning/projected to win and go to 6-2 and looks like going to solo first in the division, but still 2nd overall. 943 points scored has to be my highest total ever through 8 games in THP FF.

I'm not happy about the fact that I have to play you twice in the final 6 weeks of the year, also odd that we meet up twice even though there are 2 other opponents I don't play all year.

It's weird. I miss @tequila4kapp and @JimBetts , but get @rgoodsell twice.

Yea just bad luck that I have to play the league scoring leader twice, will have to bring my A game to go 1-1 in those matchups. I've got a tough final stretch of 6 games, and need to win 5 to even have a chance at a playoff spot.

So, here is a picture of the most owned on fantasy LOSING teams.:ROFLMAO:

How many busts have you drafted? I know I have a few on some of my teams. These are not all busts. Just the most owned of teams scoring the least in one of the high stake leagues.

C411B67F-7794-4DCD-B43B-8499B73D322D.jpeg

I really need my team to get healthy and eek out a couple more wins. League 2 is stacked and going to be a photo finish.

How many busts have you drafted?

Not in the THP league, but in a 12-teamer, I had pick 12 at the turn and went Bell/Beckham and Michel/Cooks in the first 4 rounds. I will save face by not listing my next 4 picks in Rds 5-8. Needless to say, this team is finished for the season.

:surrender:

Back