Week 9: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Teams are making their move for the playoffs.

Moved to 4-4 with a solid win but bye week strikes hard. 5 starters on byes and barely enough to field a starting roster. May be looking to make some trades if there is interest.

4-2-2 in L4, wonder what the odds are of having two ties in a year under this format?

6-2 with probably 2 losses in a row coming as I lack depth for bye weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6-2 with probably 2 losses in a row coming as I lack depth for bye weeks

Your team is winning when it counts and it scares me.

My team on the other hand is cursed to tie or lose bc of kickers having career days.

And can't believe mikeg now has 2 ties on the season....LOL

Dadbod Sqaud is now 8-0 in league 5. I went into to last nights game with the Denver D and I actually got the points I needed. So happy I ditched Carr for Watson on Sunday morning. On to the next one

6-2 even with some poor decsion making but I just lost Zeke for the year. Major nosedive and crash approaching

And can't believe mikeg now has 2 ties on the season....LOL

It's brutal......i'm still trying to figure out how that happens. funny thing is right now looking at the playoff bracket i'm in the 4th slot.

It's brutal......i'm still trying to figure out how that happens. funny thing is right now looking at the playoff bracket i'm in the 4th slot.

Ties are better than a loss according to the standings. Not ideal but could work to your advantage.

7-1 with Antonio Brown and Kyle Rudolph on a bye. Hoping to grab another win.

That's just weird, how does 4-2-2 top 5-3?

Appears it just uses win percentage followed by PF so both are now .625 win % with you having more points scored. Take it and run! Haha

Trending in completely the wrong direction from a season standpoint, but actually think I can pull out a win this week, maybe it's time for me to go on a streak!

League 4 I need a RB, have some WR's that have value send offers.

League 4 I need a RB, have some WR's that have value send offers.

Need a RB for this week starting or long term? Know you're dealing with Zeke...

4-3-1 and 5th place in league 5. By far most points against so glad to still be in the playoff hunt. Brown bye this week but still a good chance against a team with their top players on bye as well, and Ertz next when going to lose to only undie I’m sure. Rest of year should have a chance so will be hoping can make playoffs. Optimistic enough that I’m keeping a few guys in reserve solely because of matchups in weeks 15/16.

Need a RB for this week starting or long term? Know you're dealing with Zeke...

Preferably long term. I have plenty of mediocre short term solutions including morris

First year trades impacted my roster. Both Benjamin and Ajayi moving on to hopefully better things. At least neither were traded to Cleveland. Not sure how many carries Ajayi will get in Philly but the better offense should help is efficiency. Tyrod might be able to actually hit Benjamin with throws and he is definitely #1 WR on that team.

With that said, both are open for trade.

4th place in League 1. Working my way up!

First year trades impacted my roster. Both Benjamin and Ajayi moving on to hopefully better things. At least neither were traded to Cleveland. Not sure how many carries Ajayi will get in Philly but the better offense should help is efficiency. Tyrod might be able to actually hit Benjamin with throws and he is definitely #1 WR on that team.

With that said, both are open for trade.

I’m not impacted but wondering how much their involvement in week 9 will be impacted getting traded 5 days before game day. I can definitely see the benefit week 10 and beyond.

As a funchess owner I'm glad to see Benjamin gone as he is now the clear #1 WR in Carolina

Had a bunch on bye's last week and I need a huge rebound. Ajai (sp?) going to Philly is going to hurt my RB situation.

I’m not impacted but wondering how much their involvement in week 9 will be impacted getting traded 5 days before game day. I can definitely see the benefit week 10 and beyond.

I am also wondering this. Is it easier for a WR or RB to step into a new offense. I think the Bills might be running something like Benjamin had in Carolina when he started. Ajayi will be more productive even if his touches drop from the 25/game he got in MIA.

1-7 sounds so much better than 0-8 haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trade accepted in league 1 to JDax:

My McCaffrey, Detroit D, Zeurlein K from the Rams

For Jay Ajai now with PHI.

For me, I look at it as McCaffrey straight up for Ajai, with the D and K being recent waiver pickups.

Hopefully it sparks a bit of something for both of us.

Back