ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to Leadership - The New Team Hackers Captain for 2024

You too? Starting to feel like the entire forum is against us
Has it even been anyone other way? Hackers always pulls the majority of the forum support.

THPers are also wrong a lot…. 😝

@TWright971 - Congrats again on getting the nod. With your love of Cobra, Puma, and THP you will do great this year. Enjoy the ride my man!

So Darth Vader is now wielding a blue lightsaber(@jdtox) and Chewbacca trades in his bowcaster for a lightsaber and a red one nonetheless, because only dark sith lords wield red sabres(@TWright971). And some dude named @Redd is on the blue Paradise team?
Are we on Earth-616? Am I the only one confused???
No definitely not. Having never been able to sit completely through the Star Wars movies I am thoroughly confused.

So Darth Vader is now wielding a blue lightsaber(@jdtox) and Chewbacca trades in his bowcaster for a lightsaber and a red one nonetheless, because only dark sith lords wield red sabres(@TWright971). And some dude named @Redd is on the blue Paradise team?
Are we on Earth-616? Am I the only one confused???
This is hilarious. It's not wrong (at least the parts I follow), but funny nonetheless!

JDax circa summer of 2027:
View attachment 9232930
I Hate You Movie GIF by filmeditor

Has it even been anyone other way? Hackers always pulls the majority of the forum support.

THPers are also wrong a lot…. 😝
It's not wrong to choose good over evil but sometimes evil wins. :LOL:

Congrats TWright

Huge congrats to @TWright971 !!! Bring home the cup!!

#Hackers4Life

This was a search that @jdtox and I did together and one that we put way more into than either one of us thought was possible. We checked out the last several event threads. We checked out the Morgan Cup live update thread. We checked out all of the Cobra equipment threads. We even asked straight forward on the forum.

There was someone that checked every single box except one. That missed box, was his own thoughts on whether he was capable of leading. Wel both Lord Tox and I think he can.

Join me in congratulating @TWright971 on being named Team Hackers CAPTAIN of the 2024 Morgan Cup sponsored by Cobra Golf.

For those unaware of this experience, the Morgan Cup makes THPers tour players for a journey unlike anything else.
Every participant receives a full bag of clubs of their choosing, apparel scripting and a trip to play a wonderful private facility competing in a team event with the people that created the equipment.

Welcome @TWright971 to leadership. We are confident you are going to be amazing in the new role!!!!
Congrats @TWright971 🔥🔥
Let’s go Hackers!

Congratulations @TWright971 Such an honor to be captain for any event, but the Morgan Cup is just special.

Hackers are in great hands.

Congratulations @TWright971 and welcome to the Hackers alum!!!!!

Congrats @TWright971 !! No doubt the team is in good hands!

Congrats @TWright971 !!! Man, it's gonna be a blast seeing how your team comes together this next year and beats the blue pants off of Team Paradise!!

Last edited:
Back