ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to Leadership - The New Team Hackers Captain for 2024

I prefaced my message to him…congrats but I’m Team Paradise so whatever tips I give him should be taken lightly. 😂

Snl Trap GIF by Saturday Night Live

Big congrats and enjoy those big shoes!

So Darth Vader is now wielding a blue lightsaber(@jdtox) and Chewbacca trades in his bowcaster for a lightsaber and a red one nonetheless, because only dark sith lords wield red sabres(@TWright971). And some dude named @Redd is on the blue Paradise team?
Are we on Earth-616? Am I the only one confused???

You too? Starting to feel like the entire forum is against us
Hold the line.. the real ones still got your back

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

So Darth Vader is now wielding a blue lightsaber(@jdtox) and Chewbacca trades in his bowcaster for a lightsaber and a red one nonetheless, because only dark sith lords wield red sabres(@TWright971). And some dude named @Redd is on the blue Paradise team?

I laughed.

Im not even sure this is english

The Bold And The Beautiful Welcome To Bizarro World GIF by CBS

Back