ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to Leadership - The New Team Hackers Captain for 2024

I'm not claiming anything about being an underdog, just noticing a trend. Also after @Muchmore post I just realized the entire THP staff is team hackers haha. Except maybe @GolferGal :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I’m here to support a captain who wasn’t sure he was cut out for it in one his answers. Anything he needs from me to know he’s absolutley the right choice and can do this is what I’m supporting!

With all of the **** hitting the fan this morning, and trying to catch up on the other MC thread, I missed this. Congrats, @TWright971! You're in for a hell of a ride!
I appreciate it @Parrot it's because of you and your guys this year knocking it out of the park that I even get a chance to try. I'm gonna give it my all to bring the forum along on an amazing ride and to bring the cup to Team Hackers.

Congrats @TWright97. Let’s go Hackers!!!!

Congratulations @TWright971 I'm so happy for you mate.

Congrats @TWright971, looking forward to the teams filling out

You too? Starting to feel like the entire forum is against us
Dude it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too soon to start that narrative again lmao

OMG Its not at all what I was implying
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

Congrats @TWright971. Can't wait to watch this unfold for you. You will do an amazing job. Your legend will become folklore bringing back the title to the Hackers.

You too? Starting to feel like the entire forum is against us
I prefaced my message to him…congrats but I’m Team Paradise so whatever tips I give him should be taken lightly. 😂

I prefaced my message to him…congrats but I’m Team Paradise so whatever tips I give him should be taken lightly. 😂
That was not in your message to Tim at all.... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: It was noted in the follow up.

Back