Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like I have a new show to watch!

This premiers tonight!!!

Is this FX's version of Ted Lasso?

Is this FX's version of Ted Lasso?
No this is realish. Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney bought a fifth tier English soccer team.

Looks pretty interesting. I'll give it a go.

I’m gonna start it once they are a few episodes in.

I appreciate the reminder

Watched the first episode and its a good watch. A lot of behind the scenes of the history of Wrexham and running a football club. Definitely worht a watch if you are into soccer at all.

Forgot about this, although I see he posts plenty of stuff about Wrexham on Instagram. I’ll give it a go, although reviews seemed mixed. A lot of people seemed to think a lot of it was staged or scripted rather than truly on the wall, which is a shame if true.

I’m all in on anything soccer. Should be a fun watch

Forgot about this, although I see he posts plenty of stuff about Wrexham on Instagram. I’ll give it a go, although reviews seemed mixed. A lot of people seemed to think a lot of it was staged or scripted rather than truly on the wall, which is a shame if true.

Well, they are currently 2-1-1 and in 5th place in the National League, so there's that.

First episode was awesome! Definitely plan to continue watching.

It sort of feels they bought a football club so they could make a program about it, but nontheless, I’m enjoying it.

Not a soccer fan but enjoyed it. Interesting to learn the ins and outs of the leagues and teams in Europe

I knew they were buying the team when it happened. I had NO idea they had never met lol. I had assumed they were good friends.

Found the dive early episode 3 or 4 funny.

They have already sunk a buttload of money on a team that isn’t even in the 4th tier! 🤯

Crazy!

This is a fantastic show.
Also I want mint mobile money.

Cool thread on Wrexham.

I enjoy this whole story. I have Welsh family heritage and have been to the country once 9 years ago and became a Cardiff City fan because of it. Wales gets overlooked quite a bit as a country and it is nice to see them get exposure. its a well done series showing how much it means to the residents and fans in the town.

Back