Welcome to Wrexham (on FX)

I knew they were buying the team when it happened. I had NO idea they had never met lol. I had assumed they were good friends.
That was the crazy part for me.

This is one of the most underrated shows on TV and I was glad to hear it was renewed. Between the business side of things, the hysterical songs and the misery along with success it has everything.

I saw they won their FA Cup qualifier.

They are also off to a good start in the new season. Ollie Palmer is a huge dude!

This is one of the most underrated shows on TV and I was glad to hear it was renewed. Between the business side of things, the hysterical songs and the misery along with success it has everything.
Soon one of America’s favorite soccer teams will be a lower tier Welsh club co-owned by a Canadian. It’s amazing how quickly they were able to get the games streamed and/or televised here.

Soccer documentaries are quickly becoming one of my favorite genres, All Or Nothing has been awesome.

But the support for Wrexham and popularity as someone who appreciates lower-league soccer, has been cool to see. Plus I got to watch them beat Blyth on ESPN+ yesterday!

Agreed, I really enjoyed the show a lot. They did a really great job. I still can't believe they bought a team together without meeting before lol.

Soccer documentaries are quickly becoming one of my favorite genres, All Or Nothing has been awesome.

But the support for Wrexham and popularity as someone who appreciates lower-league soccer, has been cool to see. Plus I got to watch them beat Blyth on ESPN+ yesterday!
And it works for GG and I because we will not follow a single thing about the team until the next season so we will be on the edge of our seats again.

Was rewatching Ted Lasso - they mentioned it in one of the episodes. WHy was I rewatching? Nothing I can get to (live TV wise) HATE This ******* apartment.

I am now an Arsenal an because of All or Nothing. The youth movement they went through to get to the current iteration has been crazy.

ESPN are now showing English non league football? LOL, crazy but cool. Branching off subject slightly, I bloody love ESPN+. Last night I was watching twenty20 cricket!

LOVE this show. We are on episode 13. Try to let a few record and watch 3 or 4 at a time. It's so good.

Hard knocks, All or Nothing, Drive to Survive type shows are easily my favorite genre right now

LOVE this show. We are on episode 13. Try to let a few record and watch 3 or 4 at a time. It's so good.

Hard knocks, All or Nothing, Drive to Survive type shows are easily my favorite genre right now
I'm the same. I let them pile up and then binge a few.

I love that Wrexham and Ted Lasso are making Americans pay attention to soccer. Love it.

I am now an Arsenal an because of All or Nothing. The youth movement they went through to get to the current iteration has been crazy.
Now juxtapose that season with where Arsenal are now and it's really fun to see.

ESPN are now showing English non league football? LOL, crazy but cool. Branching off subject slightly, I bloody love ESPN+. Last night I was watching twenty20 cricket!
It was a FA Qualifier match so there is probably a loophole there for streaming rights. Based on what I've seen there seem to be some hangups about streaming rights for the National League as a whole even though Wrexham is trying to be allowed to get all of their matches available to be streamed. They want the whole league to be able to stream their games. I could understand concerns however. The league doesn't want to do a deal that would be bad for them if they were to lose Wrexham to promotion into the EFL.

Based on what I've read, it sounds like the EFL is trying to do their next deal to remove their traditional blackout period and allow the entire EFL to be streamed for the 24/25 season. if Wrexham get promoted and then every game is available to watch in League Two, it would be huge for the EFL as a whole.

I'll have to check this out. Sounds really good. I enjoy watching soccer and learning about it!

Watched the "Jordan Last Dance" style episode last night. So good. Poor Rob :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m only watching the 3rd episode, but this show is just fantastic so far.

$25 for the season. That trailer was fire.......over here being cheap.

$25 for the season. That trailer was fire.......over here being cheap.
Cheaper to just get Hulu for a month, no?

This thread popped up and got me excited like more episodes were released. Not a soccer fan at all but between Lasso and this I’ve started to pay more attention to it.

This thread popped up and got me excited like more episodes were released. Not a soccer fan at all but between Lasso and this I’ve started to pay more attention to it.
us neither and we love ted lasso and this and still won’t pay attention to soccer

My wife and I loved this show.

The wife and I have finished up watching Season 1 on Disney+.
We really enjoyed it. Super interesting look behind the scenes (even with all the Hollywood attached to it).
The episodes featuring a lot of the players/fans were super neat, but I thought the odd episode here or there just seemed like filler to get to a certain number of episodes.

Looking forward to Season #2

Caught episodes 5 and 6 tonight. This show is just so well done.

Back