What are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful for the creativity of my wife. My nephew's birthday is today and unfortunately he's not having a party due to Covid19. She got the idea and we drove to their house with a banner on the car and had the kids sing happy birthday to him and dropped off balloons and his presents. It put a smile on his face which was great to see.
That’s awesome!

I'm grateful for my THP family. You guys rock!

I'm grateful for being open to new ways of doing things and learning something new. I'm grateful for new paths to explore.

Grateful for the job I have limited to no hold backs working from home (not optimal but working out) and my healthy family including 98 year old grandfather...

Not to be cheesy but I'm grateful for THP. All of the live events and video chats have been a much needed distraction!!

I’m grateful for the resurrection and that moment of grace blessing us all.

The current snowstorm with highs in the 30’s the next few days is making the Covid course shut down seem easier!

E7736FA8-D65F-4327-A469-D99C1D8A7536.jpeg

C6A9F8C5-53FD-46C2-BE96-311EEC735454.jpeg

Grateful for these three. These moments. Their momma who made three beautiful babies. Family.

Grateful for technology and being able to celebrate Easter mass live from the living room!

Grateful that my wife has been working in the hospital since 6am this morning, but sees the silver lining of enjoying sushi for her Easter lunch.

I’m grateful to see the birds, to see the buds on the trees, to see the grass turning green etc.

I am thankful to celebrate Easter and that my family and friends are happy and safe :giggle:

Grateful to be just relaxing at home today. Family is still all healthy and Covid free.

I’m grateful to be blessed with my health and my family. I’m grateful to be working where many are struggling and worried right now.

I'm grateful for so many things but celebrating Easter with my wife and kids today was awesome

Am grateful that both my wife and I are still healthy and I got to play my first round of 2020 today.

Back