What are you grateful for today?

I normally hate a sunburn, but the one i have from playing golf yesterday makes me feel grateful to be healthy and able to get out for a few hours, being responsible with the social distancing.

I’m grateful for having watched the International Space Station pass. I see that and I’m the little boy who wanted to be an astronaut wondering what their view must be.

Many Sunday nights I’m wishing for an extra day to extend the weekend. I still do, but tonight, I’m also grateful to still have a job to get up and do on Monday morning.

Grateful that my wife and I can both wfh during this crisis and that all of our people are safe.

We are one day closer to the end of this pandemic and my family is healthy.

I’m grateful for the simplicity and deliciousness of cut and bake cookies. Health and job, too, but a hot chocolate chip cookie hit the spot.

Grateful that my wife was able to get her CERB application in, and we will potentially have income on her side again within 3 days.

Thank goodness she got through on it this morning.

I am thankful for all of the simple things that I enjoy and still able to do with my wife while maintaining our health.

Family & Friends

I’m grateful that the biggest problem my family has right now during this worldwide crisis is that my daughters are arguing over who’s socks belong to each of them, lol. :p

I am grateful for a clean bill of health from the OB, for our child!

I'm grateful for the beautiful weather this evening.

I’m grateful for having watched the International Space Station pass. I see that and I’m the little boy who wanted to be an astronaut wondering what their view must be.
I watched that a few years ago! Really cool to witness. Love having those dreams! I've shown my kids Venus in the Western sky on clear nights. It's just so bright, and they get so excited every time they see it.

I watched that a few years ago! Really cool to witness. Love having those dreams! I've shown my kids Venus in the Western sky on clear nights. It's just so bright, and they get so excited every time they see it.
We watch it often. I get a text alert whenever it it passing over and is visible. https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/

It's a good day. Even though my work network is slow (there's nothing wrong with it! Yeah. Right. 35 minutes to move 250MB across the street.:rolleyes:)

Tiny houses have a certain draw with my wife and me. We've tossed around the idea of having one built when the kids are all gone.
@OGputtnfool if you're wanting a tiny house, get one that's designed to be one from the get go... not what we did to make something that wasn't designed as a tiny house into one... it's a LOT of work. But definitely worth it in the end.(y)

Things we take for granted are special today. I am with my wife and daughter, we are healthy, and it’s a beautiful sunny spring day.

I'm grateful for the creativity of my wife. My nephew's birthday is today and unfortunately he's not having a party due to Covid19. She got the idea and we drove to their house with a banner on the car and had the kids sing happy birthday to him and dropped off balloons and his presents. It put a smile on his face which was great to see.

Back