What are you grateful for today?

Grateful for a healthy family, especially after a rough past two weeks where all had the flu then the stomach bug. Oddly enough, I'm sorry of grateful for this quarantine. In the middle of all the bad stuff that's going on, I get to spend time with my little boy at an important time. He's really starting to grow, learn and develop his personality. We're very fortunate we both have jobs, money in the bank, and good in our fridge. We are definitely blessed.

Grateful for my quarantine buddies... Aidan and Bailey (and mrs. Gman not pictured)00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200402083244208.jpg

I’m grateful for being comfortable with what I have. I’m grateful for being able to discern - today - the difference between my needs and wants.

I’m grateful for being comfortable with what I have. I’m grateful for being able to discern - today - the difference between my needs and wants.
Great thought!

Grateful for courses being open again in Ohio and being able to get out and strike it today in this perfect weather! (53ishh degrees, it will do).

Grateful for courses being open again in Ohio and being able to get out and strike it today in this perfect weather! (53ishh degrees, it will do).

I’m grateful for many things, but most importantly for my family’s support and the time I get to spend with them. This quarantine thing seems like forever in a day, but when it’s all over hopefully we all learn more about ourselves and how important everyone is to our lives.

I'm grateful for my employer acting quickly to get as many people working remotely as he could and helping provide tools to enable more efficient work from home.

I'm grateful my wife and I are employed (for now) and able to work from home. But I know that can change in a matter of days.

Grateful for getting a PM from a friend this morning. Was a nice surprise.

I continue to be grateful that COVID-19 has not invaded my home.

As economic disaster rolls out, I am thankful that Julie and I remain employed. We have both worked full time without stop for well over three decades. Currently, we are both working from home. She remains very busy, and my work is in a strange phase where we are busy in distinctly different ways from the core work we usually perform with teams and projects. I am usually very good at developing realistic scenarios and making forecasts. I have no predictions or expectations right now. This is an evolving and fundamentally new situation globally. For now, staying employed with both of us safe together at home is a blessing.

Doc Miles and the work she does to provide for our little circus.

I continue to be thankful for the health of my family.

I'm thankful that MrsOG is still healthy, especially with her condition.

I'm thankful for my gas fireplace on these stupid cold spring days.

I’m grateful for the patience and ability to take care of my mother. I’m just grateful for the patience to deal with the parents-in-law.

Just grateful that my family and friends are still healthy and thriving in the somewhat limited circumstances we find ourselves in these days.

Grateful for another good day of health to go outside and be able to mow, edge and fertilize!

I'm grateful to all the first responders putting themselves at risk for others. The more I read about their efforts the more humbled I am.

Today I am grateful that our home has a garage and I’m able to do basic vehicle maintenance. This morning I changed the oil in one of our rigs while social gatherings are restricted.

I’m grateful that we’re one day closer to the end of this. We will get through this.

I’m grateful for good friends. I was supposed to be playing Bandon these past three days and my buddies and I texted every day cheering each other up and hyping our future trip.

Also found out one of my oldest and best friends is going to be a dad!

Getting to spend More time with my kids and wife is the ONLY positive with this virus isolation! I am so thankful that we are healthy and have enough food, gloves, a few masks, a roof over our heads and live on a golf course (not Augusta but it’s great to me!) where I can chip and putt with family some of the day. Family (and friends ) are everything in this world...wishing all of you good health and safety and stay positive.....we are going to get through this!

Grateful for all the THPers who make me laugh and smile every day.

Back