What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
where has Top Gear USA, Revolution, and Hell on Wheels been? i know the last season of hell on wheels ended a while ago but man it's been a long time, hasn't it? and the other ones.. they used to be playing, then they just dissapeared.. or am i just missing them?

where has Top Gear USA, Revolution, and Hell on Wheels been? i know the last season of hell on wheels ended a while ago but man it's been a long time, hasn't it? and the other ones.. they used to be playing, then they just dissapeared.. or am i just missing them?

Revolution is on in 45 minutes.

Top Gear America suuuuuuuuuucks.

That said April was the end of season 3 from what I can see, if it goes like previous season it'll be back in August.

It not terrible actually, just nowhere near as good as the BBC version IMO.

Hannibal.

Mets-Yankees

Criminal Minds.

Top Gear America suuuuuuuuuucks.

That said April was the end of season 3 from what I can see, if it goes like previous season it'll be back in August.

It not terrible actually, just nowhere near as good as the BBC version IMO.

i agree completely, but the BBC version is never on much anymore, and when it is, i've already seen that episode, i'm not home, or i'm asleep.

Spurs vs. Grizzlies.

Revolution.

Doctor Who

The clock. Quiting time is some time in my future.

Hawaii Five O

Spurs-Grizz.

CBS This Morning

Morning local news.

Sergeant York

The Golf Channel Academy - bunker lessons from Gary Player.

The Big Break on DVR

Now I am up to the last episode of The Big Break on DVR.

News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back