What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Alias tv series on Amazon Prime.

Watched this a couple nights back. Very funny in the first half, I thought it kinda petered out towards the end though. Love Seinfeld though.
Yeah pretty much agreed.

Mrs and I watched toy story 3 again last night... Always a good time with buzz and woody.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Watched the Titan Games on NBC. Its creative minus the final obstacle as it was the same for both episodes. Maybe it always will be?

Just finished Uncut Gems. All I can say is, wow, what a ride! Had to stand up when it ended to breathe. That movie is an anxiety trip. Must watch!

Just finished Uncut Gems. All I can say is, wow, what a ride! Had to stand up when it ended to breathe. That movie is an anxiety trip. Must watch!
Is this available as a rental or major streaming service?

OH WOW! I know what I am doing tonight... Is it wife approved or only guy?

That's a subjective question so hard to say. I watched it alone. Off the top of my head, it does not strike me as an "only guy" movie. But I've been wrong in the past.

That's a subjective question so hard to say. I watched it alone. Off the top of my head, it does not strike me as an "only guy" movie. But I've been wrong in the past.
I will start it with her and see if she is interested...probs not

Black Sails

Watching 30 for 30 Lance Armstrong story. Now I know why he acts the way he does. He was raised as an entitled brat from the age of 14 when he started excelling at biking and swimming.

I watched both season 1 and 2 of “Homecoming” over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I are onto season 2 of Castle Rock. You really need to see this show if you’re a Stephen King fan. My wife has never read a Stephen King book and the only movie she’s seen based on his novels is Shawshank Redemption and even she’s really getting into it.
I also started watching Killing Eve because of my wife and I gotta say, it’s a pretty fun show to watch. Although I’ve never been a fan of Sandra Oh, the antagonist Jody Comer is awesome and hilarious.

First half of Uncut Gems was awesome and Wife approved - Thanks for the heads up @Midman03 - finishing it tonight.

I have a hard time getting into fiction shows and movies for whatever reason. I prefer documentaries and real life stuff. I’ve been watching 60 Days In and The First 48 recently.

I have a hard time getting into fiction shows and movies for whatever reason. I prefer documentaries and real life stuff. I’ve been watching 60 Days In and The First 48 recently.
I'm with you. I prefer documentaries and movies based on real life.

Catching up on “How the Universe Works” reruns

Grant E3

I started watching Steve Carell's new NETFLIX Comedy Space Force today. It was so bad I couldn't finish first episode. I'm a fan of the Office but this was bad. I guess the critic's reviews were spot on.

Bad Education

Live PD should be fun to watch tonight

Back