What are you watching (No Spoilers)

The Ranch on Netflix. Just getting close to the end of season/part 1.

Just watched the season finale of NCIS...

Queen of the South

Just started Son of Sam on Netflix. 1 episode in but it’s already very interesting
Watching this, pretty good.

Definitely like the limited series, otherwise i start losing my intrest about 3/4 the way though many series

OK startup was really good until it ended... Now I NEED more of it.

Debris. I hope they get a second season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Startup on Netflix.

Season 4 of Good Girls...

Anyone like Riverdale?

It has the kid from BIG DADDY, who is a twin.

Started Ted Lasso last night. Very funny so far

Way behind the times, but recently finished watching The Mandalorian, so decided to start on Falcon and Winter Soldier

Just finished the Mighty Ducks series on Disney+

Some not so great episodes but the finale was a lot of fun! I grew up playing hockey and watching those movies so this was a fun thing to come back to

Inside, Bo Burnham's special/one man show for Netflix was incredible. Dark and bizarre at times, but that guy is extremely talented.

I finished watching the first season of The Nevers. A real trip. I hope it returns for a second season. You never know with HBO.

30 Coins is also pretty good.

Ready to start watching Loki! Unfortunately, I’m woefully uninformed of the Marvel universe. Hopefully I won’t be lost here.

SEAL Team

Just finished watching the A&E Biography on Bret Hart. I always like watching wrestling when I was a kid and A & E has been running a great series on some of the big time stars from my youth. Loved the old territory wrestling Promotions.

Clarksons farm.

Ready to start watching Loki! Unfortunately, I’m woefully uninformed of the Marvel universe. Hopefully I won’t be lost here.
Do a quick read on Norse mythology to get a little background on Loki his relationship to Thor and the other Norse gods. While Marvel takes some liberties and uses plenty of artistic license, that’ll at least give you a general idea on what he’s about and you can make some inferences from there as you watch. Good luck!

Watching the remainder of the Denmark v Finland game

Euros

Goofy golf golf

Mets-Padres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back