What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Just finished season 5 of Queen of the South. Really good series.

Second season of Lupin on Netflix. I think first season was better written. It’s still fun and interesting but at times contrived.

Clarksons farm. This is turning out to be almost as good as Top Gear.

Dark side of the ring

Jack Ryan, season 1....again 👍

Bosch .. final season

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

A really good movie. The actual documentary was much better, but this version was also well worth watching.

Just got back from the movies, I saw: "the hitmans wife's bodyguard." Exactly what you think it would be, really dumb and violent but funny.

On hbo last night I saw: "the little things" with Denzel. Terrible terrible movie. It wanted to be "7even" so bad but is not even close. Skip this one for sure.

Some kind of ESPN programming during another College World Series weather delay.

Finishing up Wandavision. Not usually a Marvel watcher, but this one has been very different.

Shadow and Bone on Netflix is turning out to be pretty good.

New season of Bosch on Amazon.

Watched the movie Land last night with the wife. It was very slow moving and somewhat of a chick-flick, but there's something about the idea of living in a cabin away from it all that I find fascinating. Overall, I thought it was a decent movie.

Citizen Khan

Clarksons farm. This is turning out to be almost as good as Top Gear.
This is on my watch list. Looking forward to seeing it.

Shark Fest!

Last edited:
Tomorrow War... pretty decent action/Sci-Fi flick.

I tried getting into Game of Thrones but just couldn’t do it. Watching Entourage again.

I can’t believe how long it took for me to watch Ted Lasso but I LOVE this show!

I don't watch a lot of TV, but season 5 of Animal Kingdom starts this Sunday. It's a series about a crime family based out of Oceanside, CA (where I lived for quite a while, so it's fun to see all the locations) and the plot has a lot of good twists and turns, they do a good job of keeping it unpredictable. It's the one TV series that I've watched faithfully every season so far.

I can’t believe how long it took for me to watch Ted Lasso but I LOVE this show!
By far and away my favorite thing I watched last year. July 23rd new season!

I’ve been down at the beach all week and found the show Hacks on HBO max.

It took until the second episode for me to be into it but we crushed the first season in a few days.

Now we are left hoping for a second season

Watched both episodes of Laurel Canyon. A documentary of music in the Laurel Canyon area in late 60's. Was very interesting to see how all these groups lived near each other and how some groups were formed.
We watched both episodes of the show this evening. It’s fantastic.

Back