What are you watching (No Spoilers)

We watched both episodes of the show this evening. It’s fantastic.
We just watched this again. And the movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. They are great companion pieces. The rewatchability is very high with both.

I got sucked into watching Nancy Drew on HBO Max. Silly fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the first episode of 100 Foot Wave on HBO. Amazing! I couldn't surf to save my life but I love watching them and love their passion!

I am re-watching Southland on HBO Max. I really liked that show, still do.

If you have either the Science channel or Discovery+, watch Mysteries of the Abandoned. I've become absolutely obsessed with it (thought that mostly has to do with the fact that many of the sites they cover are related to WWII, the Cold War and/or Chernobyl. But it's fascinating.

I am watching a PBS special about one of my guitar heroes - Buddy Guy.

The Grand Tour: Lochdown

For those that enjoy behind the scene music docs check out McCartney 3,2,1 on Hulu. Phenomenal!

CODA is a phenomenal movie and an early entrant for best picture of the year!

See and Home Before Dark

First four episodes of "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu

So far, so good!

John Wick 2

Live blues!
055b409abec9d06c05c5528bc198f578.jpg

Clickbait and the new episodes of the heist

Watched Good Morning Vietnam for the first time and glad I did.

Darkside of the Ring: Plane Ride From Hell

We have been watching Vigil over here on the BBC, and after the episode last night, Jen said she wished we had just recorded all of the episodes rather than watching them every week as they were released, as the last 2 episodes have both ended on a cliff-hangar wondering what was happening

Watching the Chiefs and Ravens foorball.

Just finished watching Clarksons Farm on Amazon. Pleasantly surprised by it.
Maybe I'm a bit biased as I like him on Top Gear.

I've been watching Home Town Cha Cha Cha on Netflix, but as with Vincenzo, the whole series didn't drop at once.
I hate that. Waiting weekly for new episodes is for premium cable. With streaming, you should be able to binge watch until you're done.

Picked up Man in the High Castle again… final few episodes. Still enjoyable!

Back