What athlete needs a redo

Sterling Sharpe.
Kevin White.

I just had to look up Len Bias

I’ll go with a smaller guy here and say Tim Connolly. He was an insanely talented guy who just had some really bad luck with concussions

I just had to look up Len Bias
There is nobody even close in this discussion. Talk about greatest ever and he ends it before it starts

The only one close would be Earl Manigault

Tony Conigliaro.

Tony Romo

There is nobody even close in this discussion. Talk about greatest ever and he ends it before it starts

Hank Gathers?

One of the more tragic stories ever in sports.
I knew who and of the story. My mind is just not in the right state at the moment.

Normand Léveillé.

I'm sure Jean van de Velde would like a redo of that 18th hole.

This guy would of been the GOAT just ask him

Screenshot_20230825_072220_Google.jpg

Michael Vick is another one. Just imagine if he had stayed focused and not spent 2 years in federal prison.

Tiger Woods and keep him away from every Perkins and Waffle House.
Nah, let him have the Perkins and Waffle House just don't get married and stay away from Navy Seal fantasy camp.

It is crazy to me that people think a guy who is in the consensus top 2 to ever do it would need a redo.

Len Bias, number one by far... I remember being a huge Celtics fan and SO excited to watch him team up with Bird... heartbreaking.

Number 2 for me, and I absolutely HATED this guy being at a rival college team... but Ryan Leaf... talk about a million dollar athlete with a $.02 brain.... Would have been cool to see how good he might have been if he weren't such a frickin' head case jerk.

"The Goat". I remember first learning about him when I read Pete Axthelm's book The City Game

Bias and Manigault were the first two that came to mind but have already been mentioned. I will throw out Bonds staying clean his entire career. Would have been a sure fire first ballot HOFer.

Barry Sanders.

Anywhere but Detroit.

Being a Lions fan, Andre Ware. 💩 Oh what that could've been...

"The curse of Bobby Layne" was alive and well.

1692977415932.png

Back