What athlete needs a redo

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this on my reels and found the exchange hilarious but also brings up the real question. What athlete would you give a redo to see how their career would have been different.

Derrick Rose, Anthony Kim, Bo Jacksob, Greg Odom, etc.

In golf I think it’s Tiger. If he could start over back in 1996 I think he wins 20+ majors and makes a lot of different life choices.

Sam Bowie

Eric Lindros with his head up at the blueline every time.
Anthony Kim.

I think Tiger is an interesting one, but I'm not sure that altering his path would have kept him in a similar mental state.

Len Bias

Len Bias and anybody other than that is incorrect.

Bo Jackson for sure.

Tiger Woods and keep him away from every Perkins and Waffle House.
And don't drop Butch Harmon. Why throw away a swing that wins that many tournaments and start over?

And don't drop Butch Harmon. Why throw away a swing that wins that many tournaments and start over?
Why sleep with Perkins waitresses when you’re married to Elin Nordgren?

Len Bias and anybody other than that is incorrect.

I was out w/ a friend Wed night who played college basketball in that era. We had a 1/2 hour conversation about how good Len Bias was and was going to be. Consensus was he was MJ before MJ if not for that dam night.

Sam Bowie
People only think of him because he was picked before MJ. I don't think folks really know how good he was and if those legs would've held up he would been seen differently as one of the first athletic big men that could do it all.

I've heard the argument that while he won more under Butch, his golf was better under Haney. I dunno.

I don't think he would of been a GOAT or anything but this story always gets me choked up.

RG3

FeistyGrandioseFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif

😕

As a UK boy, I have to say Tim Couch. Anyone but Cleveland!!

Back